• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
images

Reaction score
109961_story__fff.JPG

Maryam @nuttypunjaban
Farooq Sattar If u have something stupid to say ..please raise your hand ...and put it firmly over your mouth
12:21 PM - 11 Jul 2013
Hasan Zaidi @hyzaidi
And it ends. Poor Farooq Sattar mauled by Jeremy Paxman. But at the end of it, not much to report. Only thing I can take away from this...>
Muhammad Shoaib @err404notfound
Something that no Pakistani channel couldn't do for years done by BBC. Farooq Sattar mumbling, repeating same words, failing to justify.
Asna Maqsood @Asna_M
Me- listening to Farooq sattar on newsnight tonight. Lol, if #MQM is as he makes out to be then I'm #FatimaAliJinnah! pic.twitter.com/RZX2KSNzC7
5:46 AM - 11 Jul 2013

MbZ @Muhammadbz
Farooq Sattar just WTF were u upto. International establishment, Taliban backed BBC, Pakistani Media influencing them? What r u smoking bro?
Mehreen Zahra-Malik @mehreenzahra
Farooq Sattar's defence of Altaf Hussain's incendiary comments as shown in BBC documentary:BBC seems to be influenced by pro-Taliban forces!
Sajjad Gul @ssajjadgull
Farooq Sattar was shown listening to Altaf's speech & then comes on TV n says "Altaf bhai never ever said something like that". #BUSTED LOL!
A dil @aurAdil
Watching BBC's documentary on Mqm. Farooq Sattar deliberately failing to even know what he says

Reaction score
109961_story__25.JPG

Farooq Sattar: Altaf Hussain joked abt Body bags he wasn't serious. Workers were also joking when they beat the crap out of you, Right?
I Bet Farooq sattar wished Jeremy paxman was in Karachi. He was obseving his size of bory.