• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Tkp

Reaction score
970853_533478763367265_2017384471_n.jpg

Reaction score
"I am an Indian ... and these make me more so" -
:p;):eek::LOL::ROFLMAO::D
When the shampoo bottle seems to be over, I pour some water in it, shake it, and use it for another bath.

That for me a toothpaste isn't over until I've entirely flattened it out and started rolling it up from the back.

That I buy broccoli and avocados for 300 Rupees, but still ask for some dhaniya patta for free.

That I don't just recycle gifts, I recycle the gift-wrapping paper too.

Our home has fine bone china crockery which is used only when guests visit.

That I worry about price of gold without any reason of buying it!

That I will beat the crap out of my remote to make it work but not change the battery

I get so disappointed if the pani puri guy doesn't give a free sukha puri in the end when I ask for one.

That I won't have my breakfast and starve myself if I have been invited for a lunch buffet.

That when my T-shirt gets old, I use it as night wear, when it gets older, I play holi in it & then I use it as a pochha.

That I ask for extra oregano and chili flakes from the Dominos guy, so that I can use them later in Maggi.

cyclone94 , sumaiyarox:) , Dangerzone00 ... the pani puri part... so true!!!

Reaction score
"I am an Indian ... and these make me more so" -
:p;):eek::LOL::ROFLMAO::D
When the shampoo bottle seems to be over, I pour some water in it, shake it, and use it for another bath.

That for me a toothpaste isn't over until I've entirely flattened it out and started rolling it up from the back.

That I buy broccoli and avocados for 300 Rupees, but still ask for some dhaniya patta for free.

That I don't just recycle gifts, I recycle the gift-wrapping paper too.

Our home has fine bone china crockery which is used only when guests visit.

That I worry about price of gold without any reason of buying it!

That I will beat the crap out of my remote to make it work but not change the battery

I get so disappointed if the pani puri guy doesn't give a free sukha puri in the end when I ask for one.

That I won't have my breakfast and starve myself if I have been invited for a lunch buffet.

That when my T-shirt gets old, I use it as night wear, when it gets older, I play holi in it & then I use it as a pochha.

That I ask for extra oregano and chili flakes from the Dominos guy, so that I can use them later in Maggi.

cyclone94 , sumaiyarox:) , Dangerzone00 ... the pani puri part... so true!!!
so true xept the third last :p proud south asian (y)