• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
480168_511339668918532_130285522_n.jpg

Reaction score
There were three construction workers, one redhead, one brunette, and one blonde. Each day at lunchtime, the three men would go up to the top of the building they were working on and eat the lunch that their wives would make. One day, the redhead opened his lunchbox only to find pizza. He then tells his comrades - "My wife has been making me pizza everyday for the past 3 months. If she makes it again one more time, I swear I will jump off this building to my death". The brunette man opened his lunchbox next, only to find rice and chicken. He then also tells his comrades - "My wife has also been making the same meal for a few months, so if she makes it again, I'll jump off the building too". The third man opened his lunchbox only to find a burger so he tells his friends - "If I find a burger again, I'll join you two, and jump off this tall building".
The next day, the three men open their lunchboxes only to find the same exact meal, so they all jumped off the building to their deaths. Later on at their funerals, the wife of the brunette and the redhead are crying about the loss of their husband saying - "If they had only told us, we would have changed their meal". They then realise that the wife of the blonde was calmly staring at the casket of her husband, so they go up to her and ask - "Why aren't you saddened by the loss of your husband?! You should be ashamed of yourself."
The wife of the blonde simply turned and replied - "Don't blame me, he makes his own lunches"
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p