• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
The following is the transcript of the actual radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland:

Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees the North to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, I SAY AGAIN, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Three lawyers and three engineers are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, each of the three lawyers buys a ticket while the three engineers buy only one ticket.
“How can the three of you travel on one ticket?” asks a lawyer.

“Watch and you’ll see,” answers an engineer.

Aboard the train the lawyers take their respective seats while all three engineers cram into the restroom and squeeze the door closed behind them.
When the conductor comes around collecting tickets, he knocks on the restroom door and says, “Ticket, please.” The door opens a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The lawyers are impressed with this clever idea. One the way home from the conference, they decide to copy the engineers’ technique. At the station, they buy a single ticket for their return trip. To their astonishment, the engineers don’t buy a ticket at all!

“How in the hell are you going to pull this off?” asks a lawyer.
“Watch and you’ll see,” answers an engineer.
They board the train. The three lawyers cram into one restroom and the three engineers cram into the other restroom.
Shortly after the train departs, one of the engineers leaves his restroom and knocks on the other restroom door. “Ticket, please!

Reaction score
haha yep....clever...........but i think it was doctor nd engineer instead of lawyer...........but still both are nice :)

Reaction score
Before Marriage
Girl Friend : CHAND kahan Hai?
Boy friend : Chand 2 hain 1 tum aur dusra uper Asman pe

After Marriage
Wife : CHanD kahan hai?
Husband : Andhi hai kya? wOh uper tera baap
Emergency Light jala ker betha hai kya? :p

Reaction score
American: Are you eating an apple?
Filipino: Yes.
American: You know in America only poor people eat an apple.
Filipino: Oh really! Have you also eaten banana?
American: Yes.
Filipino: You know here in Philippines only monkeys eat banana xP

Reaction score
A man was driving in a car with his wife. He told her to stick her head out the window and see if the blinker worked.

She stuck her head out and said, 'Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes...'

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
What is the difference between falling from 10th floor..and 2nd floor... ???

From 10th Floor:
AaaAAaaAAaAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaAAAAaaaaAA.... DhuP.!!

From 2nd floor:
Dhup..AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :p
i didn't get it :( :(