• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
downvote.png
It was quoted so no rights reserved

Reaction score
It was quoted so no rights reserved
it was a stupid joke. this isnt fb that people make fake ids... the purpose of people making account out here is to stuy and if they feel insecure hide their identities... stop making fun of people in particular... this is not the general flow of this thread.. and on xpc there is no such thing as a fake account.

Reaction score
it was a stupid joke. this isnt fb that people make fake ids... the purpose of people making account out here is to stuy and if they feel insecure hide their identities... stop making fun of people in particular... this is not the general flow of this thread.. and on xpc there is no such thing as a fake account.
For the last time , I just quoted this joke its not mine If u don't think its worthy just move on!

Reaction score
For the last time , I just quoted this joke its not mine If u don't think its worthy just move on!
its not abt the joke being unworthy sonny... its about the flow of jokes in here...
the pictures werent funny either -_- tower and stuff