• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

jinn(Ghost) in twitter

do u believe??

• yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Untitled.png
lots of people believe in spirits but is it possible that one of those spirits made an account on Twitter,who lives in Saudi Arabia and want to know humans .
The name of the account is (I am a real Jinn) and his first tweet was : To all humans I am the first Jinn to use Twitter some might think that I am lying and I am just human, I am a real Jinn and you will see wonders in the future on my Twitter account.
The paper said one reader tried to contact that account by using a fake name but quoted the reader as saying he was quickly identified by that account user.
"He mentioned my real full name and where I live, including the name of the neighborhood and the city. I was shocked and instantly uttered prayers."
source msn arabia

Reaction score
He has also adapted to modern technology. He has a camera/mobile phone and took a self picture of himself to use it on twitter. Needless to say, he also has a computer/smartphone and access to internet.
People these days; they believe everything, though, Abraham Lincoln said never believe everything you find on the interweb.