• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Japanese people contact asap... need General paper 8004 qns

Reaction score
AS level exam appearing japanese guys if you're in here then send the GP 8004 qns 2011 october 17th after you all appear the exams... depending on timeline difference :p

Reaction score
Re: Japanese people contact asap... need General paper 8004

Oh that is nice I guess... but I heard we are not able to discuss the question within 24 hours....

Anyway, I am giving General Paper this month... It would be a great advantage for us if we can see the questions before exams.

Thank you in advance.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Japanese people contact asap... need General paper 8004

Assalamoalaikum!!

Kindly be informed that any attempt to gain access to the questions, etc. is against the forum rules!

No Paper discussion is allowed within 24 hours of the exam!

I assume you aren't aware, but whatsoever, if caught again will lead to a warning or even banning if required. So be careful!

And anyways, it's simply useless to pass with cheating! This isn't what we're taught! Just place your trust in Allah, do the best from your side and InshaAllah you'll ace the paper. Prayers for everyone from my side! May Allah give you success in this world as well as the HereAfter... :)

Regards,
XPF Moderator.