• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

January 2012 Question Papers and Mark Schemes.

Reaction score
Hi.
Can you please post January 2012's question papers and mark schemes, we need them badly!
I know XP try their best to bring us the latest resources, and so I'm sure you will try to get them for us! Thanks.

Reaction score
Yes, please... I would be so grateful if you could upload them fast. I have my mocks next week and I am hoping they will give some insight as to how the papers are structured... Thanks...

Reaction score
It's now accepted,as it has to be checked and verified,we had some delays in accepting the requests as we had many members with approval.

Sorry for that!

Reaction score
Doesn't work...It says "
Access Requested

Thanks for your interest. Your account is now pending approval.

It's now accepted,as it has to be checked and verified,we had some delays in accepting the requests as we had many members with approval.

Sorry for that!

Reaction score
Please visit web site for those who are interested in Downloading IGCSE Edexcel 2012 January Past Papers:

http://umarahmad8.webs.com/apps/documents/categories/show/90663
Please Visit web site as mentioned and you will have to sign up an account with us,where you will be accepted after some time(Maximum 16 hours from requested time),and we will surely (Inshaallah)Provide you with the papers as you requested.

Dont Worry,Signing up/Registering doesn't have any involvement in finance,its free!

And also do inform this procedure of accepting the request the people you know if they are planning to register with us,.