• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Jab Tak Hai Jaan

How do you think the movie will fare?

• Blockbuster

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Ok

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Flop

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
This much anticipated Yash Raj film is reaching its release date ! Excited! What are your views on the film? do you think it will be a success or a flop?

Reaction score
Jerry-Mouse-Facepalm%5B1%5D.jpg

Reaction score
People like you ask us to cast a vote and predict the future of a BOLLYWOOD movie which is obviously flop a big time flop movie. Movies which are actually good and have a good storyline are said to be flops because they dont have stupid item numbers. Whats the matter with you. Why do you want to waste our time and want us to predict the future of a stupid movie.We indians are stuck in our own world and dont bother to think of anything new. MARK MY WORDS MAN THIS MOVIE WILL SURELY WILL BE A COPY OF A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE CAUSE WE CANT THINK NEW. Thank you for reading this comment to your very stupid question. Lets wake up from our sleep and think of something new.

Reaction score
People like you ask us to cast a vote and predict the future of a BOLLYWOOD movie which is obviously flop a big time flop movie. Movies which are actually good and have a good storyline are said to be flops because they dont have stupid item numbers. Whats the matter with you. Why do you want to waste our time and want us to predict the future of a stupid movie.We indians are stuck in our own world and dont bother to think of anything new. MARK MY WORDS MAN THIS MOVIE WILL SURELY WILL BE A COPY OF A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE CAUSE WE CANT THINK NEW. Thank you for reading this comment to your very stupid question. Lets wake up from our sleep and think of something new.
Dude not all Bollywood films are copies of Hollywood films , there are only a few that are . Dude you just wasted your time by viewing and replying to this thread :) , the due fact that you did take some interest to open this thread shows that you do truly care.
And Bollywood movies FTW , if you disagree go dunk your head under a cold shower and ponder over your comment here

Reaction score
Dude not all Bollywood films are copies of Hollywood films , there are only a few that are . Dude you just wasted your time by viewing and replying to this thread :) , the due fact that you did take some interest to open this thread shows that you do truly care.
And Bollywood movies FTW , if you disagree go dunk your head under a cold shower and ponder over your comment here
Like i said dude wake up from your sleep.

Reaction score
i am no excited as i could be on Srk and katrina movie whom i always wanted to see together. but it is just not that good. and a bit vulgar too. S.r.k wasn't like that before. but i am sure it will be a hit.

hhhuuhh Yash chopra's last work.