• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I've lost my IGCSE exam form thing....

Reaction score
So I'm giving my exams this summer 2012, in May/June. My teacher gave me some form in which all my subjects are written and made my sign it, telling me and my mom that it's 'Very important, and the student has to carry it when he's coming to give the exams' , if the student doesn't have that form, she won't allow me to enter the examination hall. THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY MOM LOST THAT FORM! So I just wanted to know if there is some way to get that form (which had all my subjects written) online? Does CIE's website has this thing?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
So I'm giving my exams this summer 2012, in May/June. My teacher gave me some form in which all my subjects are written and made my sign it, telling me and my mom that it's 'Very important, and the student has to carry it when he's coming to give the exams' , if the student doesn't have that form, she won't allow me to enter the examination hall. THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY MOM LOST THAT FORM! So I just wanted to know if there is some way to get that form (which had all my subjects written) online? Does CIE's website has this thing?
Nopes...that's actually the statement of entry...and yup if you dont have that they wudnt let u write the exam! You go speak to the teacher, I'm sure they'll be able to provide u some photocop or something like that..

Reaction score
Try to ask your school, might be they provide the copy. Hopefully you can join the exam.
Btw, my exam also in May/June :)

Reaction score
Oh dont worry, I lost mine too, but they just gave us ours to check if our details are right, for sure the school has a copy in your account at CIE, just ask them!
Good Luck :)