• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I've lost my Biology Text Book. Which is the best website to learn Biology from?

Reaction score
My teacher said that she'll be able to get the text book in about 15 days. I have my mock exams in just about a week now. I need to study for Combined Science (Extended, Paper 1, 3 and 6), especially because I am very weak at it+ I've lost my text book. So I was just wondering if there is any website which can help me out. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Arrey someone stole my book when I brought the book to school once...can you lend me your book for this year?!!! You don't need to study, you are already a knowledgeable person!

Reaction score
YUP HOW CAN U SAY NO COMPLETE NOTES WHEN U DINT CHECK THE WHOLE THREAD THATS SO MEAN :(
Hey thanks a lot! I just checked out the links in the first post before, right now I checked the pdf files, they are great! The Chem and Phy notes are pretty awesome as well! Thanks a lot :D

Reaction score
Hey thanks a lot! I just checked out the links in the first post before, right now I checked the pdf files, they are great! The Chem and Phy notes are pretty awesome as well! Thanks a lot :D
Your Welcome

Reaction score
i couldnt find a book but look at the thread named useful biology notes combined for notes

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I'll download it a nit later on 'caz I'm downloading something else right now *bookmarked*