• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Its raining suggestions! Advancing XtremePapers, Advancing Knowledge

Reaction score
i would like the theme to be violet.
a chat option could be a nice addition
many users have uploaded notes which get lost in the threads so if you put them in revision section then that will be convenient for all.

i think it would be fare and reasonable if authority of banning and editing posts only goes to the owner or those individuals who don't compromise on rules. and those who don't judge posts on the basis of their personal liking and disliking... sometimes mods here don't act impartial (saying from my personal experience of two years), that maybe intentional or unintentional.
bottom-line for me is that giving randomly responsibility to non-professionals can lead to misuse.

Reaction score
i would like the theme to be violet.
a chat option could be a nice addition
many users have uploaded notes which get lost in the threads so if you put them in revision section then that will be convenient for all.

i think it would be fare and reasonable if authority of banning and editing posts only goes to the owner or those individuals who don't compromise on rules. and those who don't judge posts on the basis of their personal liking and disliking... sometimes mods here don't act impartial (saying from my personal experience of two years), that maybe intentional or unintentional.
bottom-line for me is that giving randomly responsibility to non-professionals can lead to misuse.
We should chose our own theme just like in fb

Reaction score
'Red and Black' is kind of our signature dish; it defines the site!
We are however fiddling with the fonts to make sure the text is even easier to read..

Regarding your thread grouping suggestion, that's something we had considered multiple times!
We believed in proving members maximum control but with the XPC growing, we'll reconsider it..

haha well i kinda figured it is since so many are in disagreement with modifying it :ROFLMAO:
yay i hope u actually get it done, i know we're all concerned with not wasting our time (well most of us for all i can say xP ), so that will cut down the time wastage greatly ! :D
having separate questions and theory doubt sections will be soo organised
good luck with pimping up the site ! :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
'Red and Black' is kind of our signature dish; it defines the site!
We are however fiddling with the fonts to make sure the text is even easier to read..

hmm as if there aren't secret ulterior motives behind that... :p
(luk at ur wallet if u don't get me)

Reaction score
One more thing: When a member's username is mentioned in any post, that user should end up getting an alert (so that you know when you've been mentioned on the forum). Also, the username should automatically turn into a link for the member's profile (like the the way it happens in Twitter when you write @someone). :) That would just seem better. :D

Reaction score
Assalam Alikum

(not sure if this was suggested or not..loadz of post to go through)..

Change the ( serif ) default font to a ( sans-serif ) font !......it will a great thing to do...becuz..it so difficult to read at times !
But honestly i would like to Thank all that contributed for this amazing achievement - building up xtremepapers as a whole...!

Jazakum Allah Khairan...

Reaction score
Hello, I think that you revision section for GCSE Chemistry, Covalent bonding has the intermolecular forces and intramolecular forces mixed up :confused:
Thanx

Reaction score
Add links to download an entire folder of past papers.....
For example, when i open the Physics folder of past papers there should be a link which says "Download Folder"

Reaction score
Recently, we uploaded the final build of 'XtremePapers Reimagined'. But that doesn't mean we're done yet!
We have so much more we still want to do, and our development plans are daunting in their scale and breadth.

If you have anything in mind, now is the time!
Anything from a punctuation correction to a whole new design; I am listening..

Here is a short list of our current development plans. If any new idea is accepted, I'll add it to this list.
Add more subjects in Revision section,
Update latest resources for Edexcel, OCR, IB and AQA,
Add 'Print' functionality for revision notes.
Its a humble request to go through this entire thread before posting to avoid duplicate suggestions.

well i would suggest and say all one post thread should be removed to give XPC more better look :)

Reaction score
i wud also like to suggest smthng.
there are sooo many threads n many r repetitions, notes r on many threads, songs r also on more than one. so plz do smthng to minimize this heap of threads. bt still, it is a MARVELLOUS site n u guys rock!!