• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Its awl in 1 phrase!

Reaction score
Reaction score
agha saad , my bestie loves to influence my mind with his favorite songs ( love the way you lie):D u rock! crazy smiles alot from him
Stancy Motha loves to read my songs and she is an awesome fan and one of my favorites:D u rock!
Experienced One is an awessome person who gives me twix:LOL: u rock!
daredevil is my first fav fan and shee loves enrique inglesias like me AND a wonderful person but she never comes online anymore :( u rock!
Haaris Habib is...........what can i say my favorite person to chat all night with :D totally fun and crazy like me but doesnt come online anymore :( u rock!
Verda is like my sister from the first time i met her wonderful person :ROFLMAO: buddie always online u rock!
THE FOLLOWER makes me laugh so hard till everybody thinks im crazy :ROFLMAO: u rock!
aliiiiiiiiii loves to say LoL all the time and is one of the awesomest people to hang with and u rock!
Darkest Angel loves to spam walls with me, its sooo much fun and u rock!
WhiteAngel is totally obsessed with 1d and i love her zayn malik pic <3 <3 <3 and u rock!
robinhoodmustafa is one of my favorite likers :D likes everything i have and thats what brings a smile on ma face :) u rock
redd is like a the best person who always lights you up when your sad :D she makes me smile alot and u rock!

and thats all i can remember but ill be back

Reaction score
Reaction score
@iNnOcEnT kilLeR ................... so chatty; new status every 10 seconds XD fun as hell!!!! n ur signatures... amazing :D
@ Igniz .................................... wide mind man! pretty fun witcha huh ^^ we still gotta meet on jupiter sumday. :p

ye only 2 friends cause im THAT cool ... ^_^

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Experienced One -cat phobia!!:p
robinhoodmustafa -invented the idea of a summer santa claus..(y)
Spidey21 -has a thing 4 spiderman:whistle:
MuslimGirl -luvs her country (Pakistan):love::love::love:she even wrote @ poem 4 Pakistan!!
iNnOcEnT kilLeR -lol...finding her brains!! u'r welcum!!;)
jeiivee -quarellin 4 ever..hey not lik I am not the cause of it!! :rolleyes:
étudiante -my sweetest twin sister!!!ever!!:LOL:
Epiphany -tryin 2 convince me that happiness doesn't last 4 long..:rolleyes:
whitetiger64 -made me crave 4 chocolate!!!:cautious:
Amaya -a sweet sis...who i'll truly miss..bcuz she has given me soo much 2 remember!!:)
has a thing??? :eek:

Reaction score
I have many frndz here and ppl plz excuse me if i forget ur name here, k???????????

HauteHijabii and crazyyorange13 One (or rather two) in amillion frndz!!! I wudnt be me widout u (in bth gd and bad sense:p)
-7 domination- Awesome frnd who is constantly changin his avatrs! :p
$~SauD~$ My No.1 hater;) and evil tiger hunter:cautious: but has a gr8 sense of humour and a gd buddy
secret lover and Sapphiresparkle My secret keepers!!!:censored::D
Stancy Motha = sunshine of xpc!:cool:
étudiante and Epiphany AMAZING poets and gd mates!:D
THE FOLLOWER My latest frnd!:)

Many more and will post later IA;)