• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

It is Friday

Did YOU read.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
really??not related to islam??just go and take a look at those threads..there gota be a comment bout muslims..y that??i admit that the majority of ppl ova here r muslims..but y evrytime u guys should talk bout this only?that guy said bout allah..k i got it..its ok..i understand..but "its friday" as a title??he's simply trying to say that fridays r only for muslims..he could have chosen another title..i jst gave my opinon..cuz im fed up seeing comments bout only this religion..its irritating for someone who's not a muslim

there is a saying "Whoever loves a thing, mentions it often." muslims tend to love their religion coz it makes sense... so it's human nature for them to talk like that... anyways I'm sorry about irritaing you... next time just ignore if you want to. (coz if you hover the mouse over thread title eg."It's friday" it gives you a preview of what's inside.. easy to ignore)

Reaction score
That's because you sounded very rude in your previous post (your reply to badrobot14's polite post).
You're not bound to see 'those talks', dear. It's an open forum; everyone is free to talk about their religion. We're doing that. What are you jealous of!
jealous??of u guys?lmao :ROFLMAO: yeah i admit..maybe i was rude..but i felt that he was trying to teach me bout this religion..talking bout the quran and all that.which i didnt really like.it is an open forum..where only muslims r dominating this site..and where the "everyone" implies muslims..right??

Reaction score
jealous??of u guys?lmao :ROFLMAO: yeah i admit..maybe i was rude..but i felt that he was trying to teach me bout this religion..talking bout the quran and all that.which i didnt really like.it is an open forum..where only muslims r dominating this site..and where the "everyone" implies muslims..right??
Well you really didn't need to come here and comment if you didn't wanna know anything about it. It's a universal form and therefore you should respect the rights of other religions as well. Like Badrobot14 said, your completely free to start your own thread, "IF U HAVE A RELIGION" otherwise no need to come here and make the thread go off topic. That is against the rules you know. Wanna argue more over it, just send me a P.M.

Reaction score
YES. Jealous of this ^ :LOL: Poor you!
listen u kid.i dnt have to be jealous of a religion where there r loads of terrorists..u took this too far..yeah i hate this religion.so im so very against it.and ignoring u guys is a good suggestion..in fact pissing off..would be a beta one.since it is a site dominated by muslims..u guys tend to boast a lot.if it was another site.i would have seen if u could have the guts to talk so much..u jerks

Reaction score
listen u kid.i dnt have to be jealous of a religion where there r loads of terrorists..u took this too far..yeah i hate this religion.so im so very against it.and ignoring u guys is a good suggestion..in fact pissing off..would be a beta one.since it is a site dominated by muslims..u guys tend to boast a lot.if it was another site.i would have seen if u could have the guts to talk so much..u jerks
U really don't need to disrespect any one If u do so you will be banned. And Firstly correct urself. Muslims are Not terriorist its u senseless people who make our image like this. Wanna fight more, just send me a P.M

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Lighten up :LOL:

Islam by itself doesn't endorse violence. So shut up!
And now may be you need to get the hell outta here before I start my 'bit' of insulting, enough of yours.

Reaction score
Lighten up :LOL:

Islam by itself doesn't endorse violence. So shut up!
And now may be you need to get the hell outta here before I start my 'bit' of insulting, enough of yours.
MOD-ON-FIRE! :ROFLMAO:

We will speak well of our religion ANYWHERE...this site is just an educational constitution.

Many muslims or a few, it doesn't make a difference. We WILL defend our religion!

By the way, u might want to reconsider who u calling JERKS and TERRORISTS. Because to be honest, you are the one acting like a little kid fighting over something that doesn't even concern you!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

That's very ignorant of you to call muslims terrorists... that's why I told you read Quran, so you know if your perception about us is right or wrong...

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
That's very ignorant of you to call muslims terrorists... that's why I told you read Quran, so you know if your perception about us is right or wrong...
Do you actually think 'nancy' would watch this video? :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hi nancy!

I'd say, you should reconsider and think again over your thoughts. Just a small question, If a drunken man drives a BMW, and ofcourse looking at his ruthless driving, whom are you to blame? What do you say? The car is not good, as that man had so many accidents and all that, or instead you'll hold the driver responsible, for he was drunken which was the cause of the accidents? Ofcourse, it's the driver.

Similarly, media wrongly regard Muslims as terrorists!
Apart from that, even if you don't find people who are Muslims so good, I don't think that, this by any way could give you the right to blame Islam (as clear by the example above), and make you hate it. Did you find, by any chance, a single mistake in the laws and teachings of Islam? If you go into depth, you'd surely end up with a 'NO'. But yes, I admit you may not find all its followers of Islam good. They may be doing wrong, but that doesn't mean if they're wrong Islam is wrong! Think about it!

My friend, there is not a single verse in the Qur’an which says to harm another person because of their not being a Muslim. On the contrary, there are several verses which talk about respecting non-Muslims.
All in all, it's our duty, to spread the light of truth BUT we are not supposed to force anyone.

I apologize, if you felt we were rude, but next time please, don't misunderstand. This topic was made, and some others you referred to, just point me out any single topic or post, you felt was offending to any of the non-Muslims. That's NOT our task, and we in no way mean to do that.

We respect everyone irrespective of their race, religion, etc.

If you still got any confusions, feel free to talk to me. Ofcourse, I ain't calling you for any fight, as that isnt what Islam teaches. Islam is a religion of peace. I'm glad to be a Muslim. Ever feel, you got no solution to a particular problem in your life, trust me, you'll find everything in the Quran, whether it is related to business, trade, daily life problems, relations with others, lifestyle, and everything you'd think of! It's a complete guide, sent by the Creator. Who better than our Creator can know us. Just imagine using a new machinery without reading the instructions in the manual, you'd surely end up ruining that machine.

So my friend, please don't get it wrong. I apologize for any behaviour which hurt you in anyway.

Have a nice day!
Good Bye!