• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat paper 2

Reaction score
Okay so since my My paper 1 didn't go that well, I'm trying to cover up in paper 2 so here are some questions, please answer them asap... Thank you :)

(b) Why is the belief in resurrection important to Muslims in their daily living? [4]
(b) Why is the belief in Prophets important to Muslims in their daily living? [4]
(b) Why is the belief in Tawhid important to Muslims in their daily living? [4]
(b) Why is the belief in Life after death important to Muslims in their daily living? [4]
(b) Why is the belief in Angels important to Muslims in their daily living? [4]
(b) Why is the belief in books important to Muslims in their daily living? [4]

(b) Explain the importance of mosques in Muslim communities. [4]
(a) What part do Hadiths play in Islamic legal thinking? [10]
(b) ‘ ‘Umar’s caliphate is regarded as the golden period of early Islamic history’. Discuss. [4]

Reaction score
(b) Why is the belief in resurrection important to Muslims in their daily living? [4]
It is important for the Muslims as we know that this world is temporary which is going to come to an end one day and we are going to be present in the court of Allah where we will be given our book of deeds. This belief teaches us to live a righteous life according to the teachings laid down by the Quran. We must acknowledge that there will be a day of judgement If we will refrain from the evil vices of the society we will be the inhabitants of the paradise otherwise we would suffer in hell. Our life in this world and our actions would basically determine where we will be in the Hereafter.

(b) Why is the belief in Prophets important to Muslims in their daily living? [4]
Belief in Prophets is one of the important articles of faith. It must be born in our mind that different Prophets were sent to multiple nations and their message was basically the same which was the concept of Tauhid. We must not make distinction between them and have utmost respect for them. Actually we come to know how they remained steadfast in their mission despite of the mischief mongers who tried to oppose and ridicule them like for instance Hazrat Isa faced many hardships at the hands of the people of Bani Israel. We could also talk about Hazrat Ibrahim who was obedient towards Allah and was ready to sacrifice his son.We learn lessons from their conduct. Most importantly, the last beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was sent for the whole of man kind and his life is the interpretation of the Holy Quran therefore he should be followed in every aspects of life.

It is important as it makes as God fearing and righteous. It infuses a spirit of submission, obedient towards one deity which is Allah. Therefore, we try to condemn shirk as it is one of the unpardonable sin. By having this fear, Muslim tries not to associate anyone with Allah as He is the only Fosteror of the world.

I will answer the other questions later.

Reaction score
did u prepare for these qs, i mean hw did u answr tht, i presence of ppl lyk u, y da hell am i considering miself as an a* student

its wong considering yourself an A* already...give your best and then do so
when last year i gave my papers..
i was expecting C and was hoping for B or atleast an A..
so dont be over confident...just be CONFIDENT!! :)
best of luck then!! :D

Reaction score
did u prepare for these qs, i mean hw did u answr tht, i presence of ppl lyk u, y da hell am i considering miself as an a* student

I just wrote whatever came into my mind. Well, I don't consider myself as an A* student cause I usually get A in Islamiyat so yeah just work hard and do your best in the next paper. : )

Reaction score
(b) Why is the belief in Life after death important to Muslims in their daily living? [4]
The belief in Life after death is important because it shapes our conduct of life. The fruit of our deeds is accordingly shown to us immediately after death hence the need to live a righteous life. When one firmly accepts that this phase of life is only a trial a Muslim struggles against the sinful acts which are prohibited in Islam and follow the principles of Islam which would lead him to Paradise.

The angels are heavenly beings that are servants of Allah who praise Him every day and night and ask for the forgiveness of the mankind. The angels play particular role in our life such as Karamin-katabin are the angels who record our deeds for which the individual will have to recount on the day of judgement. The angel who would question us on the tomb and there are other angels who protect us while we are sleeping or at traveling, angel who is responsible for the sustenance of the mankind so therefore it is one of the important articles of faith.

Allah had sent different Prophets along with scriptures that contains the same message as it is contained in the Holy Quran. He had sent these books for the guidance of the tribes, nations so they could find the real truth that has not been exposed to them. Through these scriptures Allah wanted to reveal that there is one creator who is the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds therefore He is exclusively worthy of being worshiped but people actually corrupted and adulterated the message. The Last divine scripture was revealed to Holy Prophet (PBUH) in a span of 23 years. It contains the universal teachings which is for the whole of mankind and corrects the errors that were crept into other previous books. It is mandatory that Quran should be followed as it is a complete book covering all dimensions of life.

The mosque is a place of worship for the followers of Islam to share their faith through Prayers which is one of the important obligation. During fridays, there is a general sermon on the mosque so all of the Muslims listen to the speeches being delivered by the Imam. In special events such as Eid-ul-Aza Prayers are being delivered. It makes the Muslim community even more united as the Mosque also has Islamic centers where they teach about the religion as well as other activities are being held.

The rest of the questions will be answered once I have learned those chapters. : )

Reaction score
Questi0nx .. =)

hw can fasting and almsgving keep the c0mmunity t0gether .. ?
Fasting equalises the rich and the poor and that almsgiving reduces finanacial differences in society.Both observance remind muslims that they are the creature of god.Both bring about the hermony and togetherness and benefit the community.

Reaction score
Fasting equalises the rich and the poor and that almsgiving reduces finanacial differences in society.Both observance remind muslims that they are the creature of god.Both bring about the hermony and togetherness and benefit the community.
Mr PapaJohn, your Avatar does say that you are yourself and you won't change for anyone.
But please change your post and at least write Capital g (G) for God.

Reaction score

thank y0u .. =)

Reaction score
It is important for the Muslims as we know that this world is temporary which is going to come to an end one day and we are going to be present in the court of Allah where we will be given our book of deeds. This belief teaches us to live a righteous life according to the teachings laid down by the Quran. We must acknowledge that there will be a day of judgement If we will refrain from the evil vices of the society we will be the inhabitants of the paradise otherwise we would suffer in hell. Our life in this world and our actions would basically determine where we will be in the Hereafter.

Belief in Prophets is one of the important articles of faith. It must be born in our mind that different Prophets were sent to multiple nations and their message was basically the same which was the concept of Tauhid. We must not make distinction between them and have utmost respect for them. Actually we come to know how they remained steadfast in their mission despite of the mischief mongers who tried to oppose and ridicule them like for instance Hazrat Isa faced many hardships at the hands of the people of Bani Israel. We could also talk about Hazrat Ibrahim who was obedient towards Allah and was ready to sacrifice his son.We learn lessons from their conduct. Most importantly, the last beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was sent for the whole of man kind and his life is the interpretation of the Holy Quran therefore he should be followed in every aspects of life.

It is important as it makes as God fearing and righteous. It infuses a spirit of submission, obedient towards one deity which is Allah. Therefore, we try to condemn shirk as it is one of the unpardonable sin. By having this fear, Muslim tries not to associate anyone with Allah as He is the only Fosteror of the world.

I will answer the other questions later.
The belief in Life after death is important because it shapes our conduct of life. The fruit of our deeds is accordingly shown to us immediately after death hence the need to live a righteous life. When one firmly accepts that this phase of life is only a trial a Muslim struggles against the sinful acts which are prohibited in Islam and follow the principles of Islam which would lead him to Paradise.

The angels are heavenly beings that are servants of Allah who praise Him every day and night and ask for the forgiveness of the mankind. The angels play particular role in our life such as Karamin-katabin are the angels who record our deeds for which the individual will have to recount on the day of judgement. The angel who would question us on the tomb and there are other angels who protect us while we are sleeping or at traveling, angel who is responsible for the sustenance of the mankind so therefore it is one of the important articles of faith.

Allah had sent different Prophets along with scriptures that contains the same message as it is contained in the Holy Quran. He had sent these books for the guidance of the tribes, nations so they could find the real truth that has not been exposed to them. Through these scriptures Allah wanted to reveal that there is one creator who is the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds therefore He is exclusively worthy of being worshiped but people actually corrupted and adulterated the message. The Last divine scripture was revealed to Holy Prophet (PBUH) in a span of 23 years. It contains the universal teachings which is for the whole of mankind and corrects the errors that were crept into other previous books. It is mandatory that Quran should be followed as it is a complete book covering all dimensions of life.

The mosque is a place of worship for the followers of Islam to share their faith through Prayers which is one of the important obligation. During fridays, there is a general sermon on the mosque so all of the Muslims listen to the speeches being delivered by the Imam. In special events such as Eid-ul-Aza Prayers are being delivered. It makes the Muslim community even more united as the Mosque also has Islamic centers where they teach about the religion as well as other activities are being held.

The rest of the questions will be answered once I have learned those chapters. : )
Thanks do answer them asap :)

Reaction score
its wong considering yourself an A* already...give your best and then do so
when last year i gave my papers..
i was expecting C and was hoping for B or atleast an A..
so dont be over confident...just be CONFIDENT!! :)
best of luck then!! :D

wat was ur grade???

Reaction score
Thanks do answer them asap :)
For Mosques Question, here is the outline:
  • They are centres especially dedicated for collective worship.
  • They enable the community to meet together.
  • They provide facilities for education and joint learning.
  • By their appearance they remind the community that it is united.
For more, refer to Maulvi Jehangir Pg 254.

As for your second Question...I have attached the file....read it;):
Any confusion in the notes, inbox me as I have written them brief for own understanding!
The qiyas example in the end is basically all about that Asl, far, Illah and Hukm.

And for the third Question about Hazrat Umar (R.A), if u agree with the statement (of course as a Muslim we should), write briefly about expansion of the empire.:)

Plz pray for me.....

Attachments

• Hadiths in Legal thinking.pdf
    51.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Elements of Qiyas printing.pdf
    312.3 KB · Views: 41
Reaction score
For Mosques Question, here is the outline:
  • They are centres especially dedicated for collective worship.
one more thing, can you pm me or tell me the answer to this question
'How are hadith of Holy Prophet saw related to Quran Ijma and Qiyas..

Reaction score
Is there any possibility of getting anything like 'Shia hadith books compared to Sunni hadith books'
even if there is, i dnt knw wat the answer is.. ;)

Reaction score
I need answer to the question below can anyone help me

(b) ‘ ‘Ali was the right ruler for the time’. Briefly discuss this statement. [4]
(a) Why do Muslims need to know about the Prophet’s Hadiths and what benefit do they
hope to get by following his sunna? [10]
(b) Briefly discuss why the need arose during the early Islamic period to compile the Hadiths
of the Prophet. [4]
(a) Outline the Muslim teaching about belief in the oneness of God (tawhid). [10]
(b) Why is associating partners with God (shirk) regarded as a great sin? [4]