• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat O levels Paper Discussion

Reaction score
** rolls eyes **
haan mera paper hogaya
main usko mast fry karkay khaa gaya!!! :p

Reaction score
I think it could have gone a lot better. I feel embarrassed saying this, but I couldn't remember some of the stuff I knew I had revised, I needed time to think. I wrote about enough material to cover 7 pages. This is quite easily the worst examination I've sat this session. I hope I still get an A*, inshallah, though I did do Paper 1 very well(45-47/50). It's out of my hands now but the regret for how carelessly I studied will ruin my vacation.
How much did everyone else write? Just give me a general idea.

Reaction score
Firebender said:
I think it could have gone a lot better. I feel embarrassed saying this, but I couldn't remember some of the stuff I knew I had revised, I needed time to think. I wrote about enough material to cover 7 pages. This is quite easily the worst examination I've sat this session. I hope I still get an A*, inshallah, though I did do Paper 1 very well(45-47/50). It's out of my hands now but the regret for how carelessly I studied will ruin my vacation.
How much did everyone else write? Just give me a general idea.
I WROTE UPTO 12 PAGES.AND U ARE RIGHT PPR 2 NEEDS THINKING

Reaction score
there is no need to write too much.....write medium and content should be relevant......i also wrote 7 pages it's enough

Reaction score
by the way the paper was easy and went excellent......Inshallah now result will also be excellent.....Inshallah A* we'll get

Reaction score
yar why u wrote so much.....there is no need to write so much.....is it compulsory to write upto 10 to 12 pages.....can't we write 6-7 pages???????

Reaction score
IF U SEE SPECIMEN PAPER AND THERE ANSWERS THAN U WILL REALISE HOW MUCH ONE HAS TO WRITE. 10 MARKS QUES TAKE MINIMUM 2 PAGE AND4 MARKS QUES ABT 3/4 PAGE

Reaction score
IN ONE LINE THERE ARE 2O WORDS.IN ACTUAL PAPER U CAN WRITE 10 WORDS IN EACH LINE.THATS MAKE UR ANSWER ABOUT 2 PAGES(400-450 WORDS)

Reaction score
but in specimen paper it is about 320 words......marks will be deducted if the content will be less from 2 pages???

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM
that's not the case .!
it depends on size of hand writting of student.!

my friend appered in isl paper in nov 2009 and he only wrote 8 pages ,, and he got A*
he told me that he wrote every thing relevant and developed points .!

i wrote 10 pages and in one line i wrote 11-12 words. ! =)

Reaction score
and in one line i wrote 14-15 words.......actually i wrote joining writing.....and sunshine u r right......i was really shocked after reading saad's posts

Reaction score
This is not matric guys where they judge your answer by its length, if you wrote an answer with good substance even if its a page long, you will get marks....they give marks on the understanding of the question. My isl teacher once showed us an answer wich was not too long for a 10 marks question, but it got the highest possible marks because of its content (it was a specimen paper of sorts).....so relax im sure all of you did great :)

Reaction score
but if i wrote long answer it doesnot mean that it was irrevalant.it could also meant that i was having more knowledge because I use 5 different books for isl and collect information from all.infact in my centre student asked for extra sheet .and zohaib also said that isl answers are lenghty as compare to hist and new specimen paper also confirms it.
BUT LEAVE IT.PRAY FROM ALLAH AND I AM SURE THAT THINGS WILL GO MUCH BETTER THAN WE EXPECTED

Reaction score
hahahahahah.!
Guys jus listen me.!

all you people have to provide in your answer was
1. relevant details
2. NO BONGIYAAN
3.developed points
4.show examiner your understanding
5.support your answers with references/quotations/incidents .!!

the examiner is not counting words or measuring the answer with a "scale(ruler)" lol hahahahah
he is looking 4 the above points

Reaction score
yeah sunshine u r right......i also asked it from Zo he said that it depends on the quality of question........
and Inshallah we all get A* grades.........Inshallah