• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Model answers and notes!

Reaction score
Sir, i would like to ask about the beliefs, especially concerning Pre-destination. What kind of question, of 10 marks and 4 marks, can come of this?

Reaction score
Sir, i would like to ask about the beliefs, especially concerning Pre-destination. What kind of question, of 10 marks and 4 marks, can come of this?
Dear Zamin, If you look at the question papers the question about Pre-destination came in different ways. I have compiled a complete paper two in it you will find the questions n m attaching my compilation for this year so it is going to be easier for you to study. This is what I taught to my students for this year

Attachments

• Syllabus Prepration of P2.doc
    1 MB · Views: 174
Reaction score
Anything else dear?
yes sir. i would like to know the answers to these two questions

(a) What does the statement‘There is no ability or power except through Allah’ tell you about
Muslim belief in Allah’s predestination and decree? [10]

(b) To what extent does this belief affect the daily living of Muslims? [4]

Reaction score
yes sir. i would like to know the answers to these two questions

(a) What does the statement‘There is no ability or power except through Allah’ tell you about
Muslim belief in Allah’s predestination and decree? [10]

(b) To what extent does this belief affect the daily living of Muslims? [4]
Answer: Belief in Predestination and Decree (Al-Qadha & Al-Qadar) forms an ingredient of Islamic faith. Belief in Predestination and Decree is mentioned in the Holy Quran in the Iman-e-Mufassal which says ‘’I believe in Allah, in His angels, in His books, in His prophets, in the Last Day and in the fact that everything, good or bad, is decided by Allah Almighty and in the life after death.’’
This means that everything, good or bad, is decided by Allah, is an article of faith and without this our faith is not complete. Faith in predestination means that we believe in our heart and confess with our tongue that the Most High Allah has decreed all things; whatever happens in the world whether it is concerning the conditions and operations of things, good and evil, obedience and disobedience, faith and infidelity (unfaithful), sickness and health, wealth and poverty, life and death is contained in the written tablet of the decrees of Allah which is called the Loh-e-Mahfooz.
The belief in Divine predestination includes belief in 4 things:
1. Allah is the creator of everything.
2. Allah knows everything; what has, is and will happen.
3. Allah has recorded all that has passed, all that is happening and all that will happen.
4. Whatever Allah wills, happens and whatever He wills not, does not happen.

According to the Muslim Faith, Allah is the sole Creator and Cherisher (care for something or someone) of the universe. His power is not limited in any sphere. The Qur’an says: ‘’ verily Allah has power over everything.” Therefore it will not be wrong to say that God not only has knowledge of each and every affair of the entire universe but also all the matters and occurrences are under His control. We ourselves can see the Divine Will in many objects and phenomena around us. The Qur’an invites us to appreciate by saying: ‘’It is not permitted to the sun to catch up to the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day; each just swims along in its own orbit (according to the Divine Will)’’ (36:40). These are demonstrations of Allah’s unlimited power and command.
Similarly, man, the most supreme creation of Allah is no exception to this Divine Will. Humans have been granted liberty and free will, but at the same time they are subservient (submissive) to the laws of nature. We should know that that our Creator has knowledge of everything and has command over us and so it should be our duty to submit to His Will. The Qur’an reminds us by saying: ‘’We indeed created man and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him; for We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.’’ (50:16). This simply means that Allah knows even the innermost desires and motives of man better than man himself so it becomes clear that in spite of enjoying free will, our destinies and decisions are under the ultimate Divine predestination. Allah has predestined the span of every person’s life, their share of good and ill fortune and the fruits of their efforts in accordance with His eternal knowledge. This is to say that He has ordained (designed) the things as they were to take place in this world and in the life to come. This however does not imply that whatever we do is predestined to be done by us and we have no freedom of action. For example, if Allah has predestined an evil thing to a Peron, it was so because the person had chosen to commit that evil thing when he had a choice of not doing it. If he were to do a pious deed, All-Knowing Allah would have predestined that pious deed to have been done by that person. No one is forced to do a certain thing because of its predestination. Allah has given every human the ability to do good or bad in life. People decide what to do, but Allah has knowledge of our deeds even before we were created. He knew what we could and would do but does not make us do it.
While Allah has given free choice to people, man has also been shown the correct way by means of revelation through His prophets. Man has the final choice to accept or decline this Divine guidance. His choice rests on his will as the Qur’an says: ‘’ Surely, We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful (rests on his will)’’ (76:3).

B) Question: Why the belief in the Pre-Destination and Decree of Allah (SWT) is important for Muslims in daily life? [4]
Answer: This important belief develops the dependence on Allah (SWT) when doing any action, because both the cause and the effects are the result of Allah’s (SWT) Decree, this produces ease of mind and comfort, because when the individual knows that everything is by Allah’s (SWT) Decree and that mishaps are going to take place anyway, his soul will be at ease and his heart will be satisfied with the Allah’s Decree. No one has a more comfort able life, worry-free soul, and stronger confidence then a believer. The most important things is that believe in the Qadha and Qadr produce a sense of freedom from worry and Bowdon in case of failure or mishaps, because that is by Allah’s Decree, the one who possess the Heaven and the Earth: “We indeed created men and we know dark suggestion his soul makes to him: for we are nearer to Him then his juggler vain” (50:16)

Reaction score
i can ans this q but this is the most controversial question in ur syllabus n AS I SAID CIE EXAMINERS TRY TO AVOID THESE TYPE OF QUESTIONS so it is imperative that this question is not in your syllabus.
sir I saw thx question in revision checklist in a slightly different way , it was , importance of imams for shia muslims , dats why I asked
and thnx 4 the answer

Reaction score
sir I saw thx question in revision checklist in a slightly different way , it was , importance of imams for shia muslims , dats why I asked
and thnx 4 the answer
It is in the revision check-list but now for us there is no sunni o shia regarding to questions both sect have to ans......

Reaction score
Allah knows best coz sir Hamza is my friend n ur answer is exactly the same ......so chill with pill..n do whatever u wana do who m i no one to you and i dont know you...so Adios deadly.
Indeed Allah does know best and He knows that I didn't copy it from any Hamzah Mahmood

Reaction score
i can ans this q but this is the most controversial question in ur syllabus n AS I SAID CIE EXAMINERS TRY TO AVOID THESE TYPE OF QUESTIONS so it is imperative that this question is not in your syllabus.
this type of questions had come in past 2 years...
in 2011 june it came.. Q..From the Qur’anic passages you have studied, outline the relationship between God and two of His messengers who were
sent before the Prophet Muhammad. [10]
and in june 2012 it came ....Q...From passages you have studied from the Qur’an, write about God’s relationship with
humankind.{10}
and there are total 3 themes in syllabus
God in himself
God’s relationship with the created world
God’s Messengers.
so it can come this year it is importan....
Sofia i want it as a part...
i will be thankful to you if you provide it soon...
:)

Reaction score
in 2011 june it came.. Q..From the Qur’anic passages you have studied, outline the relationship between God and two of His messengers who were
and in june 2012 it came ....Q...From passages you have studied from the Qur’an, write about God’s relationship with
humankind.{10}
God in himself
God’s Messengers.

Yes i want answers to these questions as well...Sir Irfan could you please answers them...like all three relations...

Reaction score
Answer: Belief in Predestination and Decree (Al-Qadha & Al-Qadar) forms an ingredient of Islamic faith. Belief in Predestination and Decree is mentioned in the Holy Quran in the Iman-e-Mufassal which says ‘’I believe in Allah, in His angels, in His books, in His prophets, in the Last Day and in the fact that everything, good or bad, is decided by Allah Almighty and in the life after death.’’
This means that everything, good or bad, is decided by Allah, is an article of faith and without this our faith is not complete. Faith in predestination means that we believe in our heart and confess with our tongue that the Most High Allah has decreed all things; whatever happens in the world whether it is concerning the conditions and operations of things, good and evil, obedience and disobedience, faith and infidelity (unfaithful), sickness and health, wealth and poverty, life and death is contained in the written tablet of the decrees of Allah which is called the Loh-e-Mahfooz.
The belief in Divine predestination includes belief in 4 things:
1. Allah is the creator of everything.
2. Allah knows everything; what has, is and will happen.
3. Allah has recorded all that has passed, all that is happening and all that will happen.
4. Whatever Allah wills, happens and whatever He wills not, does not happen.

According to the Muslim Faith, Allah is the sole Creator and Cherisher (care for something or someone) of the universe. His power is not limited in any sphere. The Qur’an says: ‘’ verily Allah has power over everything.” Therefore it will not be wrong to say that God not only has knowledge of each and every affair of the entire universe but also all the matters and occurrences are under His control. We ourselves can see the Divine Will in many objects and phenomena around us. The Qur’an invites us to appreciate by saying: ‘’It is not permitted to the sun to catch up to the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day; each just swims along in its own orbit (according to the Divine Will)’’ (36:40). These are demonstrations of Allah’s unlimited power and command.
Similarly, man, the most supreme creation of Allah is no exception to this Divine Will. Humans have been granted liberty and free will, but at the same time they are subservient (submissive) to the laws of nature. We should know that that our Creator has knowledge of everything and has command over us and so it should be our duty to submit to His Will. The Qur’an reminds us by saying: ‘’We indeed created man and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him; for We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.’’ (50:16). This simply means that Allah knows even the innermost desires and motives of man better than man himself so it becomes clear that in spite of enjoying free will, our destinies and decisions are under the ultimate Divine predestination. Allah has predestined the span of every person’s life, their share of good and ill fortune and the fruits of their efforts in accordance with His eternal knowledge. This is to say that He has ordained (designed) the things as they were to take place in this world and in the life to come. This however does not imply that whatever we do is predestined to be done by us and we have no freedom of action. For example, if Allah has predestined an evil thing to a Peron, it was so because the person had chosen to commit that evil thing when he had a choice of not doing it. If he were to do a pious deed, All-Knowing Allah would have predestined that pious deed to have been done by that person. No one is forced to do a certain thing because of its predestination. Allah has given every human the ability to do good or bad in life. People decide what to do, but Allah has knowledge of our deeds even before we were created. He knew what we could and would do but does not make us do it.
While Allah has given free choice to people, man has also been shown the correct way by means of revelation through His prophets. Man has the final choice to accept or decline this Divine guidance. His choice rests on his will as the Qur’an says: ‘’ Surely, We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful (rests on his will)’’ (76:3).

B) Question: Why the belief in the Pre-Destination and Decree of Allah (SWT) is important for Muslims in daily life? [4]
Answer: This important belief develops the dependence on Allah (SWT) when doing any action, because both the cause and the effects are the result of Allah’s (SWT) Decree, this produces ease of mind and comfort, because when the individual knows that everything is by Allah’s (SWT) Decree and that mishaps are going to take place anyway, his soul will be at ease and his heart will be satisfied with the Allah’s Decree. No one has a more comfort able life, worry-free soul, and stronger confidence then a believer. The most important things is that believe in the Qadha and Qadr produce a sense of freedom from worry and Bowdon in case of failure or mishaps, because that is by Allah’s Decree, the one who possess the Heaven and the Earth: “We indeed created men and we know dark suggestion his soul makes to him: for we are nearer to Him then his juggler vain” (50:16)
anyway, thanks for the answer sir.

Reaction score
humankind.{10}
God in himself
God’s Messengers.
I did provide Allah in Himself if u look at the previous page and as far as others are concerned so im preparing the notes ill soon upload them

Reaction score
Yes i want answers to these questions as well...Sir Irfan could you please answers them...like all three relations...
OK YOU GOT ONE ALLAH IN HIMSELF
Question: From the Quranic passages you have studied about Allah’s creation, outline the relationship between Allah to his creation/mankind? [10]
Answer: The Holy Quran is replete with descriptions of Allah’s relationship with His creation. First of all it teaches us about the status of Allah that is there is none to be worship except Allah as the Quran says: “Allah! There is no God but He” (2:255). It also teaches us that all the worshiping; praising is due only to Allah. He alone is the Sustainer and Him all creation will be brought back on the Day of Judgment. Many passages and verses of the Holy Quran endorse the dependence of mankind on the Lord of the Worlds, as in Surah An-Naas (114) Allah educates us mankind about the significance of seeking protection in Him from all evils of men and Satan. Man is utterly lost without his submission to One God. It is Allah who has provided for all the things that mankind needs to survive in this world, like all beings required day for working and night for rest, and the sun and the moon obeys His commands as Allah says: "The sun and the moon run on their fixed courses (exactly) calculated with measured out stages for each (for reckoning, etc.)" The most important theme is of about man and his learning and knowledge as seen in the very first revelation which was revealed to Holy Prophet (S.A.W) is about man and the knowledge taught to man by Allah (96:1-5), another Surah relating to man's knowledge given to man by Allah is Surah Qalam, " By the pen and that which they right........." (68:1).
The Quran also stresses on the need of developing and strengthening our relationship with Allah by identifying Him and then worshiping none except Him, as the Quran says: "O ye people! Adore your Guardian-Lord, Who created you and those who came before you, that you may have the chance to learn righteousness."(2:21) in the next verse of the same Surah Al Baqra Quran tells us how wonderfully Allah created the earth,neither too hard such that it cannot be utilized by man to extract benefits, nor too soft to make survival impossible(2:22).
This is the most important theme of the Holy Quran because it is intimately linked with the individual and collective salvation of man. Allah’s worship wards of any possibility of Shirk or to follow the path of wrong people and man seeking guidance from Allah as the Quran says in Surah Al-Fatihah (1:1-6). The Holy Quran also states: “O you who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared and die not except in the state of Islam” (Ale Imran: 102).
The Quran categorically warns about bring the end to world by Allah as Allah says in Surah Zill Zal, that the wealth we strive to amass and which drive all our energies, motivation and efforts will yield us no pleasure or benefit on the doomsday when all will be rendered futile except our deeds (99:1-8). In section 30 of the Holy Quran has devoted several full Surah to this important theme that is Allah in his relation to his creation for example Surah Al-Inshiqaq, Surah Al-Takwir, Surah Al-Qariha all give the detailed description of Allah’s creation and the Qiyamah.

Reaction score
OK YOU GOT ONE ALLAH IN HIMSELF
Question: From the Quranic passages you have studied about Allah’s creation, outline the relationship between Allah to his creation/mankind? [10]
Answer: The Holy Quran is replete with descriptions of Allah’s relationship with His creation. First of all it teaches us about the status of Allah that is there is none to be worship except Allah as the Quran says: “Allah! There is no God but He” (2:255). It also teaches us that all the worshiping; praising is due only to Allah. He alone is the Sustainer and Him all creation will be brought back on the Day of Judgment. Many passages and verses of the Holy Quran endorse the dependence of mankind on the Lord of the Worlds, as in Surah An-Naas (114) Allah educates us mankind about the significance of seeking protection in Him from all evils of men and Satan. Man is utterly lost without his submission to One God. It is Allah who has provided for all the things that mankind needs to survive in this world, like all beings required day for working and night for rest, and the sun and the moon obeys His commands as Allah says: "The sun and the moon run on their fixed courses (exactly) calculated with measured out stages for each (for reckoning, etc.)" The most important theme is of about man and his learning and knowledge as seen in the very first revelation which was revealed to Holy Prophet (S.A.W) is about man and the knowledge taught to man by Allah (96:1-5), another Surah relating to man's knowledge given to man by Allah is Surah Qalam, " By the pen and that which they right........." (68:1).
The Quran also stresses on the need of developing and strengthening our relationship with Allah by identifying Him and then worshiping none except Him, as the Quran says: "O ye people! Adore your Guardian-Lord, Who created you and those who came before you, that you may have the chance to learn righteousness."(2:21) in the next verse of the same Surah Al Baqra Quran tells us how wonderfully Allah created the earth,neither too hard such that it cannot be utilized by man to extract benefits, nor too soft to make survival impossible(2:22).
This is the most important theme of the Holy Quran because it is intimately linked with the individual and collective salvation of man. Allah’s worship wards of any possibility of Shirk or to follow the path of wrong people and man seeking guidance from Allah as the Quran says in Surah Al-Fatihah (1:1-6). The Holy Quran also states: “O you who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared and die not except in the state of Islam” (Ale Imran: 102).
The Quran categorically warns about bring the end to world by Allah as Allah says in Surah Zill Zal, that the wealth we strive to amass and which drive all our energies, motivation and efforts will yield us no pleasure or benefit on the doomsday when all will be rendered futile except our deeds (99:1-8). In section 30 of the Holy Quran has devoted several full Surah to this important theme that is Allah in his relation to his creation for example Surah Al-Inshiqaq, Surah Al-Takwir, Surah Al-Qariha all give the detailed description of Allah’s creation and the Qiyamah.
Question: From the Quranic passages you have studied about Allah’s creation, outline the relationship between Allah and His Messengers? [10]
Answer: According to the Quran, all the apostles and prophets sent by Allah were men, had wives and children and were mortal. According to a tradition of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W), their number is said to be 124,000. They are Allah’s vicegerents on earth they don’t do Shirk. They have been granted special favors, miracles and great knowledge by Allah as Allah says: “We did indeed send before you Messengers to their (respective) people, and they came to them with clear signs.” (30:47). they must follow His instructions and their focus is towards Allah only. The Quran says that Allah sent a Warner and guide to every nation. Number of surah gives narrations of His selected Messengers and many surahs are named after the messengers like They include Nuh (71), Ibrahim (14), Hud (11), Yusuf (12), Younus (10) and Muhammad (47)..
They are very intelligent they recognize Allah very well through His Signs like in surah Anam’s verses 75 to 79 Abraham was gradually guided to identify the real Creator and Lord by way of His creations such as the sun the moon and the stars.
In Surah Baqara verse 30 to 37 was about the beginning of the line is Hazrat Adam, who was also the first human being. Allah bestowed prophet hood on him and gave him guidance for himself and his descendants. We sent Noah to his People (with the Command): “Do warn your people before there come to them a grievous Penalty” (Quran). There is also a description of special Prophetic sign granted to them like Musa, Isa and others.
About Hazrat Musa the Quran states: “Move your hand into your bosom, and it will come forth white without stain.” (Surah al-Qasas) About Jesus the Quran says: “……….And behold! You make out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by my leave, and you breathe into it and it becomes a bird by my leave, and you heal those born blind, and the lepers, by my leave” (Surah Al-Maida). Most importantly, the Quran declares the finality of the Holy Prophet by terming him as the “seal of Prophets” in this verse: “Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things” (Ahzab: 40)

Reaction score
A VERY SPECIAL QUESTION FOR THIS YEAR WITH A VERY SPECIAL ANSWER...........
Question: Outline the changes in the Prophets Relation with the JEWS tribe and the HYPORICTE in Medina in the year between 622 and 632 A.D?
Answer: Relation with the Jews
The drastic changes in relation in between Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), Jews and Hypocrite were because of the fact that the Prophet (S.A.W) had made every sincere effort to make friend with Jews he gave them the liberty and freedom to live freely. He also declared the Jews and the Muslims as a single Ummah by granting them religious liberty and equal status in chatter of Medina and by declaring them as people of the book. The Jews did not reciprocate and never accepted the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) and never accepted the Prophet hoodof Holy Prophet (S.A.W).
During earlier days after Hijra Jews tried to exploit Islam by promoting their own interest, but Muslims victory of Badr frestrataed them a lot. So they had religious, social economic and political reason to remain hostile towards Islam because they could not digest the idea that a non-Jew Prophet was of their religion and from amongst their tribe. The main hostility was shown by Banu Quraiza, Banu Qunaiqa and Banu Nazir. The monitoring position of Banu Qunaqa was detoriated when Muslims turned against them after the verses against ‘Reba’ were revealed and the alliance of Banu Qunaiqa and hypocrite (under Abdullah Bin Ubey) were also cooperative in making Muslims turned against Jews in 624 A.D.
The economic interest of Banu Nazir and Banu Quraiza as they hold on agricultural land increased after the arrival of Mahajreen in Medina, so the Jews would not take the arrival of Muslims from Mecca all the three tribes of Jews were expelled out of Medina as they broke the pledge in which they were required to act in accordance to the term of agreement they had made with Muhammad (S.A.W) because they lost no time conspiring with the Quraish against Muslims and ploting the killing of Holy Prophet (S.A.W) by Banu Nazir and treason of Banu Quraiza during the battle of Trenche which posed threat to the survival and to the growth of Islam so the Holy Muhammad (S.A.W) punished them by expulsing them out of Medina in 624 A.D and 625 A.D respectively.
Similarly, with the passage of time Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) realized that they did not respect his position as a Prophet and Jews use to find faults in Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and his teaching of Islam. Usually they mocked the Muslims for adapting Jerusalem as their Kiblah and for sharing other religious rights of Jews such as ‘Ashura Fast’. They miss pronounce the Quranic verses with the intentions of changing their meaning. Relation between them and the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) continue to worsen.
Relation with the Hypocrite:

Similarly as for Hypocrites the Prophet (S.A.W) had different situation, which he had to face in Medina was immense then opposion he faced in Mecca. In Medina Prophet (S.A.W) had to face enemies in disguise. The disguise enemies are the hypocrite who had apparently accepted Islam but were enemies of the core of their hearts. For them Holy Quran says: “And you see those in whose hearts there is a disease (of hypocrisy), they hurry to their friendship, saying: "We fear lest some misfortune of a disaster may befall us........" (5:52). Abdullah bin Ubey the leader of hypocrites and the leader of Banu Khajraz, during the first five years of Hijra he was engaged in weakening the position of Prophet’s (S.A.W) by verbal arguments and by criticizing the Quran the worse thing which Abdullah Bin Ubey did was In the battle of Uhad where he abandent the Prophet (S.A.W) and took his 300 men back to Medina. All his life he left no stone unturned in damaging the Muslims through conspiring, mechanizing and plotting against Muslims. Some times with the Quraish some time with the Jews. He was the one who even made malignant effort of scandalizing the Prophets (S.A.W) wife Hazrat Aisha (R.A) until her innocence was declared by Allah in Quranic verses. The attitude of Prophet (S.A.W) although was changed but not was very strict the major reason for this liniancy was that if he had taken punitive action against them, his repute might have been damaged, for turning against his own people. So he acted in a wise way which was let them die their own death.The holy Quran says: “of the people there are some who say: we believe in Allah and in the last Day;' but they do not (really) believe………..” (Surah: Baqarah v: 8:9)