• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat - May/June 2015

Reaction score
You should kill yourself Mr.Physics. You should be helpful towards people instead of being trying to be di**. Trying to be Godlike? saying people u wont give notes or whatever? Thing is you suck.
Wo wo wo dude keep calm !! We have got some personal issues !! He is my class fellow !! There is no need to abuse or say things like that !!

Reaction score
How to attempt Qs like this :
Explain How the contributions of Ansars to Muhajarin sets an Eg. for today's Muslims ?? (4)
Guide me that we re required to talk about Mawakhat or just just to explain how it sets an eg. for todays Muslims
Help me out ! Panic
AOA!
In the answer to this question, we could write:

* The Ansars shared their wealth and property and what ever they had with the Muhajirin. This shows how caring they were and put others needs over their selves. So the Muslims of today should also make sure that their fellow Muslims, who are in difficulties, should be helped and taken care of.
* We should not refrain from sharing our things with others, because it is a rewarding act to do so.
* The brotherhood that was formed between the Muhajirin and Ansar truly depicted the feelings of love, equality and friendship. Thus, modern Muslims should also not have feelings of hate or jealousy towards others, rather they should treat others as if they were their own brothers and sisters, as the Quran says: " Believers are but a single brotherhood." (49:10)
* We can give present day examples like helping and donating to the IDP's, the cancer patients, the poor and needy etc.

Hope this was of good use for you!!! :)

Reaction score

Attachments

• Islamiyat Guess Paper 1.jpg
    Islamiyat Guess Paper 1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Islamiyat Guess Paper 2.jpg
    Islamiyat Guess Paper 2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Pak. Studies Guess Paper 1.jpg
    Pak. Studies Guess Paper 1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Pak. Studies Guess Paper 2.jpg
    Pak. Studies Guess Paper 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reaction score
How would u answer this question

Describe what the following suras tell muslims about the circumstances in which they were revealed: 112( Al-ikhlas) and 108 (Al-kauthar)

Reaction score
How should i answer the question " gods relationship with mankind" what all points can i include ?