• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat - Help?

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

I'm appearing for this session too. Call me very late to the party but I've just started studying Islamiyat from Paramount's book (2014; by Saqib Muhammad Khan). I'll be able to cover it in a couple of days. Reading the thread, I understand that prepping for Islamiyat is particularly touch. I'm willing to give it around 3 hours daily till the exams (which are starting from 30th).

I need some help:

A. Can you share some good strategies to actually develop great Islamic understanding. I hate the 'rattamize the notes' approach, you get grades but you stay null at the concepts. What will be some other good strategies?
B. Can you share some really good examples of answers that get near full-marks (8-10), however aren't very long. Some students write A LOT. I know for my handwriting speed that I can't. This would help.
C. Worst case scenario, if I need to, which notes should I look for?
D. Any courseware/online lectures on this particular subject?

I'm looking forward to the help. TIA!

Reaction score
Use
Hey Guys.

I'm appearing for this session too. Call me very late to the party but I've just started studying Islamiyat from Paramount's book (2014; by Saqib Muhammad Khan). I'll be able to cover it in a couple of days. Reading the thread, I understand that prepping for Islamiyat is particularly touch. I'm willing to give it around 3 hours daily till the exams (which are starting from 30th).

I need some help:

A. Can you share some good strategies to actually develop great Islamic understanding. I hate the 'rattamize the notes' approach, you get grades but you stay null at the concepts. What will be some other good strategies?
B. Can you share some really good examples of answers that get near full-marks (8-10), however aren't very long. Some students write A LOT. I know for my handwriting speed that I can't. This would help.
C. Worst case scenario, if I need to, which notes should I look for?
D. Any courseware/online lectures on this particular subject?

I'm looking forward to the help. TIA!
Use muzzamiL mehmood notes as they contain level 4 answer. You have no choice but to raffify as time is less

https://m.mediafire.com/view/hf2q5v7cp942l7i
Read through them to grasp the concepts