• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIYAT HELP URGENT!!!

Reaction score
thnx man... and ummm.. 10 marks.. :p

Quran contains the word of Allah, it surely gives us knowledge of the past and help us prepare for future. Quran contains scientific facts. The most miraclous thing is that it is for mankind, not for a particular tribe or nation; unlike Torah, Zaboor and Injil. Quran is the only revealed book which is saved from corruption and Allah has promised to save His book as this is the last book on the last prophet (PBUH). Allah says: "We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)". (Al-Hijr –Stone land-:9). Quran is the primary source of legal thinking since it is a primary source revealed directly from Allah, the other three sources are secondry sources as it is derived from Quran. Is this enough or further ellaboration needed? Kindly mention the marks for these sort of Questions. Best of Luck :) :D

Wow Great!
Simply amazing.

I just left the whole question of this, because my common sense didn't worked. I knew this.
Oh God Save Me!!!!! :cry:

Reaction score
Stages which led to the compilation of 6 hadith books, shia hadith books as compared to sunni hadith books, main features of sahih bukhari, sahih muslim, al muwatta and musnad i ahmad..?