• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIYAT GEEKS JUMP HERE

Reaction score
wanna ask if i could skip chapters like scribes of divine revelation, personalities during time of holy Prophet, His behavious towards others,wars fought by khalifas and so on.... running out of timeeeeeeee....

Reaction score
Omg no way,you seriously cannot leave those important chapters,however you can leave the chapter of Imamat cuz its not that important and IF it comes you can leave it on choice.You cannot risk yourself when it comes to Islamiat,you have to do each and everything!

Reaction score
Omg no way,you seriously cannot leave those important chapters,however you can leave the chapter of Imamat cuz its not that important and IF it comes you can leave it on choice.You cannot risk yourself when it comes to Islamiat,you have to do each and everything!
hmmmm, and could u tell me the topics for paper 2... just asking so i could see the things i may hav left..

Reaction score
hmmmm, and could u tell me the topics for paper 2... just asking so i could see the things i may hav left..
Okay,Well it starts from Hadiths till Jihad,all those caliphs,articles,pillars and jihad in paper 2 other chapters in paper 1.

Reaction score
Do we have to learn the battles led by Abu Bakr ,during his reign, individually or as a whole answer explaining all battles.

Reaction score
Do we have to learn the battles led by Abu Bakr ,during his reign, individually or as a whole answer explaining all battles.
Yes we have to because when question about Caliphs come they ask about all things happened in their lifetime,not to stress on them but to keep in mind what happened in the battles and specially learn the dates.

Last edited:
Reaction score
should i solve past papers? and how does that helps?
When you ll solve past papers you will not only remember the facts for a longer time period but also the quotations and mark scheme points would be imprinted in you mind with much efficiency. Your writing speed will improve a lot also you ll gain expertise in solving papers making you comfortable while solving papers in examination hall.

Reaction score
You people are worrying TOO much for Islamiat.
Just take it easy, clear your concepts and move on, PLZZZZ dont do that RATTA thing in Islamiat.
Just go through everything.. learn the names of Prominent personalities, Relevant references from Quran and Hadis, these are the key for scoring high.

Do practice solving the past papers and most importantly learn to manage time in solving the paper.

Try going through this book, if you think you can.. as there is very short time left.
do try, its really helpful..

Attachments

• Mastering-OLevel-Islamiyat.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 4