• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies O levels for those appearing in 2013 and 2014

Reaction score
This thread is created to cater the problems of students. Being a student of Cambridge O levels, I feel that candidates are equipped with erroneous skills in the school so my purpose is only to discuss paper solving techniques. I do not say that I am perfect but i have gone through all the examiner reports and I am confident with myself. I took Islamiat session with Mr.Muzammil Mehmood who declared me his most brilliant student. So pls join me. I will be improving your grades. I can bet u that. Thanks Allah Hafiz

Reaction score
Let's discuss the technique to answer this question:

Q. Why did Shah Wali Ullah translate the Quran into Persian? [7 marks]

Reaction score
Let's discuss the technique to answer this question:

Q. Why did Shah Wali Ullah translate the Quran into Persian? [7 marks]

Yes why not basically the cambridge examiner requires u to write 2-3 reasons we have to make 3 paras which can include the following reasons however this is not limited
1. Muslims were away from the teachings of Quran so to reshape their lives......
2. Muslims had started doing bidat so when SWU met jamaluddin afghani he decided to do so
3. To clarify the muslims regarding islam as the differences between shias and sunnis were growing and wrong interpretations were made for jihad

Reaction score
Yes why not basically the cambridge examiner requires u to write 2-3 reasons we have to make 3 paras which can include the following reasons however this is not limited
1. Muslims were away from the teachings of Quran so to reshape their lives......
2. Muslims had started doing bidat so when SWU met jamaluddin afghani he decided to do so
3. To clarify the muslims regarding islam as the differences between shias and sunnis were growing and wrong interpretations were made for jihad

Okay.

Q. Why did Simon Commission arrive in India? [7]

Reaction score
Okay.

Q. Why did Simon Commission arrive in India? [7]
Simon Commission had two main objectives so in this question we will give 2 reasons in more detail to satisfy the CIE Examiner. Paras will be made in this way:
1. It was sent to India in order to check the working of Montague-Chelmsford Reforms as there had been much resentment on it earlier in 1919. There was a communal tension in India which had to be solved due to which they came in India. Explain more.
2. The second purpose was to discuss the future constitutional reforms as all the parties were in motion. Muslims had their own demands and Hindus had their own so Simon Commission was to provide a platform where these two political parties could negotiate with each other but finally simon commission was rejected.

Although, Communal tension can be given as the third reason it is better to co-relate it with Mont-Ford reforms as it will not indicate confusion at the candidates' mind and will enable examiner to give higher levels. Nabeel Ahmed u are testing me? Because i know that you have already given your O levels Examination. Thanks Allah Hafiz

Reaction score
Lol, No.
I am not testing you!
Why would i do that?
I was confused about those questions.
And Maybe i will give the exams again! ._.

Reaction score
Lol, No.
I am not testing you!
Why would i do that?
I was confused about those questions.
And Maybe i will give the exams again! ._.

Because mein nay islamiat kay exam mein individual and communal wali mistake ki thi but u knw it was a tragedy

Reaction score
Rule? Since when exactly have you been using the internet?

I just started today. I will need some of your computer genius, to guide me through this tough day.
How do i close the internet? There is a small cross in the corner of the screen. What does clicking that do?

Reaction score
I just started today. I will need some of your computer genius, to guide me through this tough day.
How do i close the internet? There is a small cross in the corner of the screen. What does clicking that do?

Right. That's cute.
You'll die. Don't.