• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamic studies and culture help

Reaction score
Eid mubarak to everyone.
I have opted for islamic studies and culture and will be apperaring this oct/nov session.I donot have a clue from which book to study and how to prepare myself for it really messed up .So please help me

Reaction score
The Farkhanda Noor Muhammad book goes with it ! Plus the syllabus shows 8 resources (i.e books only) out ov which the D. Thomas book is a student's book ! Both of these, as far as i know, are compatible with this syllabus ! Personally i feel you should keep a track of the syllabus ! When the points you need to cover are in front of you, you can easily decide how much information you need and where !! Good Luck ! :)

Reaction score
as far as i have researched some the topics are missing from both the book so how will i study those ones

Reaction score
name those topics we have these books so we will see and tell u and then u can decide which book to use !

Reaction score
there are many topics which are mainly from second section of Islamic studies and culture like classification of hadis, quranic stories, practices and rituals knowledge of surahs and hadis etc.So i need a book which covers all of the topics especially of section 2.
Moreover i am facing a new problem that when i went through the past papers i fouund that each question has two parts (a) and (b) but unlike o level islamiyat they carry 10 marks each so how will i attempt part (b)as it is almost the same as islamiyat but it carrys 10 marks.