• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamic Quiz-General Knowledge

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb,

Here is a series of questions-all about islam.....i would be really grateful if all my muslim brothers and sisters participate in this quiz!!!

The rules are simple:
  • U should be honest when answering the question(DO NOT SEARCH FOR THE ANSWER BY USING WIKIPEDIA OR GOOGLE OR ANY OTHER SOURCE)
  • The one who answers first will score 4 points.
  • At the end of the week,whatever your points are you will get half the likes of the points you score!!(for e.g if you score 20 points,you will get 10 likes)
SO YOU GUYS ARE READY!!!!
Here is the first question.Let see who can get this right:
  1. What is the name of the graveyard near Masjid Nabawi that has continously been used since the time of the Prophet, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam?

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb,

Here is a series of questions-all about islam.....i would be really grateful if all my muslim brothers and sisters participate in this quiz!!!

The rules are simple:
  • U should be honest when answering the question(DO NOT SEARCH FOR THE ANSWER BY USING WIKIPEDIA OR GOOGLE OR ANY OTHER SOURCE)
  • The one who answers first will score 4 points.
  • At the end of the week,whatever your points are you will get half the likes of the points you score!!(for e.g if you score 20 points,you will get 10 likes)
SO YOU GUYS ARE READY!!!!

Here is the first question.Let see who can get this right:
  1. What is the name of the graveyard near Masjid Nabawi that has continously been used since the time of the Prophet, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam?

Al- Baqi

Reaction score
2.Who said these words, "The weak among you are powerful in my eyes, as long as I do not get them their dues".
Yes, it is Hazrat AbuBakr R.A. (i am sure)

If it is not wrong, may i ask a question, too? Well, since you aren't gonna answer NOW, i may as well ask! :p

3. What is special about Jannat-ul-Baqqi?