• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIC COURSES IN PAKISTAN

Reaction score
This is a very nice course , please try to come and gain some knowledge for Allah

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74

One more hadis

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “One who treads a path in search of knowledge has his path to Paradise made easy by God…” - Riyadh us-Saleheen, 245

SubhanAllah, a perfect hadis for me!

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If anyone travels on a road in search of knowledge, God will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise. The angels will lower their wings in their great pleasure with one who seeks knowledge. The inhabitants of the heavens and the Earth and (even) the fish in the deep waters will ask forgiveness for the learned man. The superiority of the learned over the devout is like that of the moon, on the night when it is full, over the rest of the stars. The learned are the heirs of the Prophets, and the Prophets leave (no monetary inheritance), they leave only knowledge, and he who takes it takes an abundant portion. - Sunan of Abu-Dawood, Hadith 1631

Now whose in ?????????

N.M

Reaction score
This is a very nice course , please try to come and gain some knowledge for allah
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74 One more hadis about knowledge is
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “One who treads a path in search of knowledge has his path to Paradise made easy by God…” - Riyadh us-Saleheen, 245
Subhanallah a perfect hadis for me
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If anyone travels on a road in search of knowledge, God will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise. The angels will lower their wings in their great pleasure with one who seeks knowledge. The inhabitants of the heavens and the Earth and (even) the fish in the deep waters will ask forgiveness for the learned man. The superiority of the learned over the devout is like that of the moon, on the night when it is full, over the rest of the stars. The learned are the heirs of the Prophets, and the Prophets leave (no monetary inheritance), they leave only knowledge, and he who takes it takes an abundant portion. - Sunan of Abu-Dawood, Hadith 1631
Now whose in ?????????

Wa Alaikum us Salam wr wb,

Yes, I am in!!
I m ready to give all the support you need. :)

Jazakillah Khairen for sharing. May Allah reward you immense for this.

وَمَنۡ أَحۡسَنُ قَوۡلاً۬ مِّمَّن دَعَآ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ

Who can be better in words than the one who calls towards Allah [Surah Fussilat : 33]

N.M

Reaction score
Tajweed means giving every letter of the Quran its rights and dues of characteristics when we recite the Quran, and observing the rules that apply to those letters in different situations. We give the letters their rights by observing the essential characteristics of each letter.

The Quran was revealed with Tajweed rules applied to it. In other words, when the angel Jibreel (AS) recited the words of Allaah to the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) he recited them in a certain way and he showed the Prophet (S.A.W) the ways in which it was permissible to recite the Quran. So it is obligatory upon us to observe those rules so that we recite it in the way it was revealed.
tajweed.png
P.S: This course is offered free of cost in Karachi, Pakistan. Interested people can contact me for details.​

Reaction score
I am already a student of this class :cool:
Who ever comes Allah will give guys ajare azeem inshallah !
and the people who live in karachi dont miss this oppurtunity !!!!!!
if we can go to parties and all those stuff
so we can definetly come for allah :) !!!!!!
I would recomend my friends also. luv you all !!!!!!!;)
redd
iNnOcEnT kilLeR
plantaholic
shinnyyy

its a wonderful class and by reading all this it seems it'll enhance our knowledge and will help us at many places... but unfortunately i dont live in karachi :( i soo wanna attend it :(

Reaction score
its a wonderful class and by reading all this it seems it'll enhance our knowledge and will help us at many places... but unfortunately i dont live in karachi :( i soo wanna attend it :(
ohh its okay ,,
:)
thankyou so much for spending your time in viewing my post
;)

Reaction score
Tajweed means giving every letter of the Quran its rights and dues of characteristics when we recite the Quran, and observing the rules that apply to those letters in different situations. We give the letters their rights by observing the essential characteristics of each letter.

The Quran was revealed with Tajweed rules applied to it. In other words, when the angel Jibreel (AS) recited the words of Allaah to the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) he recited them in a certain way and he showed the Prophet (S.A.W) the ways in which it was permissible to recite the Quran. So it is obligatory upon us to observe those rules so that we recite it in the way it was revealed.
P.S: This course is offered free of cost in Karachi, Pakistan. Interested people can contact me for details.​

This course looks very interesting
!!!!!

Reaction score
As-Sabeel ul Jannah The way to paradise

28051_386191871454966_1990533792_n.png