• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat

Reaction score
AoA everybody.
Can I just do Hazrat Khadijah, Hazrat Aisha, Hazrat Sawdah n Hafsa for the wives. And IMAM Hasan n Husain for the imams. And Hazrat Hamza, Bilal, Abu Sufyan n Abu Talib for the important personalities?
(Becuz the others have never come in past papers)
is there a chance of the ones not mentioned above coming?

Reaction score
Try giving those which have come in the past papers more importance. Well, as for the mother of faithful, also do Umm-e Habibah as a question came about her importance.
and as for the companions, youve done the most important ones and that is good, but you can never EVER just leave anything. Because since the syllabus has changed, who knows they'll make up new questions? Do go through the others as well and try to learn them too. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. :)

Reaction score
boxfire is right.....u ve done most imp ones...............but dont forget that DONT LEAVE ANYTHING.....its cie n they can give anything.....they try hard to make no pattern...........for the rest just them thorough reading.........
cheers :)

Reaction score
thnx for ur replies......
I did keep that in mind(tht the syllabus changed and anything can come) I just hope its easy...
Btw, can anyone post a link to Dr. Iftikhar's guess paper? I want to look at it for practice...
thnx again

Reaction score
Waysay dekha jai, the paper pattern has changed n not the syllabus. So technically the ones I've done SHOULD be enough....
Any thoughts?

Reaction score
I get ur point. But then there are 54 biographies in FNM's book. Nobody can do all.
LOL

Reaction score
Explain the biographical account of the blessed companions who didnot become caliphs?

now this question is tricky and u have to revise all the ten blessed companions who didnot beome caliph....

furthermore here is another question..

Q.Give short biographical account of the mother of the faithful?

so u have to learn all the wives of Moammad (S.A.W)

finally my point is that u have to go through all the biographical accounts :oops:

Reaction score
Yea ive done all of the blessed companions.
N, what year is that wives q frm?

Reaction score
The least I would recommend you to do is read through the biographies. You'll end up retaining most of it in your minds Inshallah, just go over the key points so they stick in your head :)

Reaction score
yaar depending on ur work and the matter u think is enuf right almost abt 2 or less then two if u have small writing.