• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat

Reaction score
1)plzz anyone can tell me the hadith books or works that were compiled in the four years of compilation of hadith?
my sir hve given me a note of hadith compilation.but in it the names of books in years are different than they r mentioned in yasmin's malik book.

Reaction score
1)plzz anyone can tell me the hadith books or works that were compiled in the four years of compilation of hadith?
my sir hve given me a note of hadith compilation.but in it the names of books in years are different than they r mentioned in yasmin's malik book.
u should go with yasmeen malk as it is recomended..............

Reaction score
Didnt understood what you said :confused: