• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat URGENT HELP!!! (2058)

Reaction score
There's a question in M/J 2004 paper 2 :Identify the wives of the Prophet.
So should I write only the names of the wives of also a breif description about them such as birthdate. . married on.. .died in. . PLZ HELP! :Search:
1 more thing. . many dates are differernt in many books. . .Islamiyat A core text for O level by Dr.Mustafa Draper and Dr.David R Thomas. . . 2nd book Islamiayat for O level (CIE) Student's and Teachers By Ghulam Shabir. . The date of the death of some wives r different in both books. . . which one am i supposed to follow????!!! :eek: . . .PLZ GUYZ. . .I HOPE I WILL GET A SOLUTION. . .

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
1. Only their names.
2. For dates, only follow the Cambridge Endorsed Book, i.e David Thomas' one.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
That was only for the question you mentioned, mind you!
You may be asked to give a short biographical details of each, too.

Reaction score
Yeah I know. . I have learned there short biographical details . . .actually I have a test in about 4 hours for the question of IDentifying the Holy Prophet's wives. . . along with many other questions. . So it was a relieve to know that I only have to write the names 2day :D . . One more question. . Cambrige endorsed book have short explantions. . is that sufficient ?The other book i use have a lot more information in detail . . .the cambrige endorsed book is of 164 pages total while the other is 506! . . U can guess the difference . . both have same info but the other has in much detail. . CIE will give marks for the content not length . . . right?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Right. But this does not mean that all other books are useless. Farkhanda Noor Muhammad and David Thomas would do fine. Do lots of past papers and look at their mark schemes. This way, you'l have a much better idea of what to expect, and where the marks are given.

Reaction score
yup O levels i guess wont be passed if u just read one book ! :D :p
yup follow the advice given i wud give u the same advice !