• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat surrahs, Q??? ( olevel) plz helppp

Reaction score
hello i have a question on the part a of the surrah question:
the part a question asks for the main theme of the surrsh, so for example if i take this surrah(ayat ul kursi)translation:
Allah. There is no god but He, the living, the self-subsisting, eternal. No slumber can seize Him
nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His
presence except as He permits? He knows what is before or after or behind them. Nor shall they
compass any of His knowledge except as He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the
earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the
Supreme. (Sura 2.255)
So when we write the main theme of the surrah do we have to write it accordingly to what the surrah first says, so for this one the main points accordingly to what comes first are:
1) tawhid(unity of Allah)
2) command over the heavens and the earth
3)knoladege of Allah
4)about the command over the heavens and the earth(same as point 2)
SO my question is can we explain the point 2 and 4 together and the explain other things or do we have to do it accordingly
thanks, plz help me :(