• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiat surahs b part

Reaction score
Asalam o alaikum everyone , everybody has been arguing about the new islamiat pattern lately , i dont care if its changed or not , ill do both of them (In sha Allah) .
All i need is the notes for the new part , the importance for muslims , i'll be really grateful to that 'somebody' :)

Reaction score
Asalam o alaikum everyone , everybody has been arguing about the new islamiat pattern lately , i dont care if its changed or not , ill do both of them (In sha Allah) .
All i need is the notes for the new part , the importance for muslims , i'll be really grateful to that 'somebody' :)
I also want them.

Reaction score
i need notes for the new part , the importance for muslims , i'll be really grateful for dat.......

Reaction score
I have em, they are some outstanding notes, anyone wants to buy can contact me, good grade gauranteed, InshAllah! :)

Reaction score

Here is the link regarding the new b) part.
Lol, I have prepared both aswell but it is confirmed because it is on the official cambridge website.
I thought I should share it :)

http://www.cie.org.uk/qualifications/academic/middlesec/olevel/subject?assdef_id=922

Link is at the bottom of site. You probably know by now because the exam is on wednesday. :p Nvm

Attachments

• 2058_y12_sm_1_Q1b(1).pdf
    19.7 KB · Views: 37
Reaction score
hi.. what u need note for......??
i m Islamiat teacher... u can find... practice paper.. on my blog.. hafiz-olevelislamiat.blogspot.com my.. info is there.. i can contect me if u need any help

Reaction score
i m Islamiat teacher... u can find... practice paper.. on my blog.. hafiz-olevelislamiat.blogspot.com my.. info is there.. i can contect me if u need any help

Reaction score
plzzzzzzzzzzzz any1 snd me the notes of surahs part b ................ mail me on my id : [email protected]........... plzzz

i m Islamiat teacher... u can find... practice paper.. on my blog.. hafiz-olevelislamiat.blogspot.com my.. info is there.. i can contect me if u need any help.. i m uploading the notes for surahs

Attachments

• verses final.pdf
    71.9 KB · Views: 48