• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat paper 2 discussion

Reaction score
Im a little confused. isnt the 10 mark question supposed to be based on knowledge. How come the question " how can the lives of caliphs be a role model for leaders today" came as it is clearly an evaluative question and therfore should have come in part b.

Reaction score
it was devised for those people who just memorize blindly and not evaluate accordingly or Rutoos in Pakistan is what we call them. but cie is just devising new questions along the way so dont say this was not according to the course.

Reaction score
Yes, this question was quite different. Attempted it, only found points for Hazrat Abu Bakr and Umar. :/ What points were to be written for Hazrat Usman and Ali?

Reaction score
Yes, this question was quite different. Attempted it, only found points for Hazrat Abu Bakr and Umar. :/ What points were to be written for Hazrat Usman and Ali?
for usman he chose to die then shead muslim blood.. generosity he gave the his wealth away
HAZRAT ALI knowledge wisdom, bravery , gate of knowledge
democratic , right of non Muslims protected no violence no security guards , used to roam the streets it was such an easy question I JUST DESCRIBED THEIR ACT (like hazrat abu bakr taking 6000 drihams) AND TOLD HOW IT WAS APPLICABLE TO DAY (leaders should not be a burden on state fund and wast money on them )... just think of it as what they did and what ASIF ZARDARI does not do....I GAVE NO QUOTATION ALTHOUGH I KNEW IT IS IT COMPULSORY

Reaction score
IT was a difficult paper WHAT IS THE TYPE OF HADITH AND HOW ARE THEY CHECKED
DID YOU WRITE ABOUT SAHI FABRICATED HASAN DAEEF OR Qudsi ..nabi
I WROTE ONLY FIRST WITH HOW ISNAD AND MATN IS CHECKED is it OK again no quotation

Reaction score
Types of Hadith : Authentic (Sahih), Approved (Hasan), Weak (Zaeef), Fabricated.
And yes, the main two points were those of Sanad and Matn, apart from that we had to elaborate these, in terms of the characteristics of each type.

Reaction score
it was devised for those people who just memorize blindly and not evaluate accordingly or Rutoos in Pakistan is what we call them. but cie is just devising new questions along the way so dont say this was not according to the course.
That's true. I did well in this question and wrote a good 2 pages on it. However, you can not deny the fact that it was based on evaluation and not on knowledge.

Reaction score
No that was wrong! that was to be discussed randomly not particularly but with the examples of particular caliph like 'Hazrat Umar's Majlis e Aam n Hazrat Abu Bakr's Majlis e Shura'

If u had done it particularly then there are chances of some falling marks :(

Reaction score
Not particularly, I meant I found points about the first too which could set examples for leaders today.

Reaction score
Types of Hadith : Authentic (Sahih), Approved (Hasan), Weak (Zaeef), Fabricated.
And yes, the main two points were those of Sanad and Matn, apart from that we had to elaborate these, in terms of the characteristics of each type.
MY FRIENDS ON HADIS E QUDSI AND NABVI ONLY WHY YOU DID NOT WRITE THEM

Reaction score
apart from these types of Hadith which u wrote !!
don't we have to write about Hadith Qudsi and Hadith Nabwi ??