• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISlamiat paper 1 discussion allowed its 48 hrs lets talk

Reaction score
The two basic sources are, obviously, Quran and Hadith. Firstly, I explained how the Quran is used in Legal thinking, and then I linked to it that if in any case Quran mentions the topic we're looking for only slightly or does not put any light on it then Hadith is used. Then I explained the use of Hadith. Afterwards I wrote how they can be used together. :)

Reaction score
The two basic sources are, obviously, Quran and Hadith. Firstly, I explained how the Quran is used in Legal thinking, and then I linked to it that if in any case Quran mentions the topic we're looking for only slightly or does not put any light on it then Hadith is used. Then I explained the use of Hadith. Afterwards I wrote how they can be used together. :)
i wote about how quran is used alone with hadith in ijama and qiyas and then how hadith is used alone in ijam and qiyas

Reaction score
you for got how quran and hatih become surce for ijma qiyas

Reaction score
That is not required, you didn't understand the question probably. It states only the 2 primany sources, which means we shaint mention anything about Ijma and Qiyas. Those are the 3rd and 4th sources. :)

Reaction score
Tell me, if you attempted the question, about the events that happened around the pledges of Aqaba?

Reaction score
Tell me, if you attempted the question, about the events that happened around the pledges of Aqaba?
well i wrote a paragraph to show how haith and quran is used as basic source in ijma and qiyas ...its a use of hadith if its used to make somking harm any just 1 parar 14 line is there negative marking for irreverent answer

Reaction score
No, there isn't any negative marking in O'levels. :)

Tell me about the persecutions that the early muslims faced.

Reaction score
No, there isn't any negative marking in O'levels. :)

Tell me about the persecutions that the early muslims faced.
write about physical emotional torture of Hazeat mohammad
h. Bilal,khubaib,summya,ammar,yasir,usman,zubyr just write their stories

Reaction score
the question did not say early Muslims it said muslimss in Maakah prophet was a Muslim so he is included