• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Olevels :( HELP PLZ

Reaction score
Hello, im doing o levels and after 1 month( may 7th) i will be appearing for my olevels exams(islamiat and pak studies). I have just finished my pak studies preparation and im on islamiat now.I started by doing the surrahs but when i saw the topical, their question were different in part b of the surrahs. Our teacher told us to write the importance of the surrah in part b but in the topical the part b's question and answers were different. (briefly explain how each passage presents its theme(s) in a distinctive way) which our teacher hasn't told us to do in that part?????
thanks

Reaction score
Hello, im doing o levels and after 1 month( may 7th) i will be appearing for my olevels exams(islamiat and pak studies). I have just finished my pak studies preparation and im on islamiat now.I started by doing the surrahs but when i saw the topical, their question were different in part b of the surrahs. Our teacher told us to write the importance of the surrah in part b but in the topical the part b's question and answers were different. (briefly explain how each passage presents its theme(s) in a distinctive way) which our teacher hasn't told us to do in that part?????
thanks
The pattern for b has changed in 2012 so now u have to do importance not the distinctive theme

Reaction score
thanks
Can you tell me how did you study Geo?