• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat help needed

Reaction score
i really need some help in the following questions:
Q.Describe the main teachings of the passages concerning Allah in himself. [10]
Q.Describe the main teachings of the passages concerning Allah's relationship with the created world. [10]
Q. Describe the main teachings of the passages concerning Allah's relationship with messengers. [10]

I would really appreciate it if someone would plz post full answers of the following questions. i knw u guys are busy, but plz i would be reallllyyyy grateful if someone posts ful answers

Reaction score
Firstly, these questions will come together as of all three questions will be of ten marks.
In the first, you write about what Quran tells us About Allah, his omniscience, omnipotence, Him being the CREATOP< CHERISHER< SOURCE OF LIFE FOR OTHERS. Then also write it with a few qoutes. sometimes, quran describes Allah with the help of a few examples like in surah Nur, 'Allah is the light of the Heavens and the earth'. You can also qoute Surah Baqarah here.
Then, in the second part, write about Allah as the creator, what he wants of us, we are his vicegerants. THis day will come to an end. He has provided us with necessities. Qoue a few verses here too.
In the last one. write about Surah Kausar. Allahs love for his Messengers, he created them to guide us. He gave them miracles, he gave them books.

I'm sorry, i couldnt explain too much cause i dont have the time right now, but i'm sure your concept would be clear now and you can write it on your own too. Best of Luck!

Reaction score
thnx bro, one last query. can we write quotations in this question apart from those specified in the syllabus

Reaction score
COULD U PLZ SHARE either notx wch contain full answer for this ques or either u write it in points.......

Reaction score
HarisShahzad said:
btw, how do u knw these questions will not come as independent seperate questions

They cant. I've asked many teachers. Pluz, its one of pp questions

Reaction score
Xeshan16 said:
COULD U PLZ SHARE either notx wch contain full answer for this ques or either u write it in points.......

I tried giving the points because the answer i've learned consists mostly of verses. But you know, you can explain it oo with the help of your knowledge.