• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT GUESS PAPER 2 !!!!

Reaction score
Predestination (10 marks wala yaad kar lena)
Elections of all the Caliphs
Compilation of Hadis
Shahadat
Jihad
Teachings of Hadis For an Individual
Types of Hadis AND Features of 6 Books
Zakat
Umar and Usman
:) :)
hazrat umar is very difficult !!! :cry:

Reaction score
InshallahAajaega said:
Compilation of Hadis
Shahadat
Jihad
Zakat
Umar and Usman

Teacher?

Reaction score
yaar what battles to we write in Hz.Umar reign so many,can any one say.

Reaction score
qadsiyya,yarmuk,,fihl,,,conquest of egypt,,,nahawand,,,seige of jerusalem,,,,battle of marwa,,,buwaib,,,these are to be included scouserlfc

Reaction score
these all right not others no name of others too? and these all come in this question of trace the expansion okay .

what abt Hz.Abu bakr ill do that too after seeing P1 of ISl so which of his battles and do we have to include war against false prophets and apostate tribes ?

Reaction score
well scouserlfc dude yes cambridge favourite are of umer's caliphate is his expansion but this time do learn his reforms....and cambridge favourite area of abu bakr is his wars against false prophets and apostasy tribes and if question comes collectively like main events of abu bakr's caliphate then these wars against apostate tribes and false prophets and also major battles of abu bakr not all but major ones.

Reaction score
really ill try to i know the battles but ill revise them later well thanks.

Reaction score
please tell me how many questions of caliphs can come,can they be more than 2????

and how do i prepare history and imp. of hadis wala chapter???

and can the compilation of hadis come separately like in H.P(s) lifetime or after death
OR does it always come as whole????

Reaction score
lovemylife said:
please tell me how many questions of caliphs can come,can they be more than 2????

and how do i prepare history and imp. of hadis wala chapter???

and can the compilation of hadis come separately like in H.P(s) lifetime or after death
OR does it always come as whole????

well about caliphs it is not necessary two questions will come may be they can may be not and from history adn importance of hadith prepare hadith as source of guidance(for individual and communal),,,hadith relation with quran and its compilation and for compilation question it may come as whole then u will have to include all the periods of compilation but if its come as only in holy prophet life then not include compilation after his death.......

Reaction score
InshallahAajaega said:
Compilation of Hadis
Shahadat
Jihad
Zakat
Umar and Usman

tnx :)