• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT AND SECOND LANGUAGE URDU HELP!

Reaction score
Hi can any one tell me how to study to get A stars in ISL and Second Language Urdu...I am an A* student MASHALLAh but i messed up in my CIE's and got A's in both i am going to reattempt the papers in June next year please help me out any notes links guidelines tips are appreciated...and also for English as well!!! TY.. :) :) :)

Reaction score
When I open the link, it DOES open. I did provide you with tips on Islamiat and Second Language Urdu. Do you want me to copy that PM here?

Reaction score
English is easiest language. Now, these days, this language is most popular and well known language. There are many schools that provide the service to learn English. You may take their help to learn English as much faster and easiest way.

Reaction score
ey cn ni 1 tell mh wats de datesheet of Olevel's foh 2012... m apearng in Pkstudies , Isl ,Urdu ....nd englsh........ plis plis i realli need a datesheet ASAP,,, ty :)