• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiat and pak studies guess here

Reaction score
HERE YOU GO
he conditions under which this surah was sent down are as follows. As soon as the Holy Prophet (upon whom be peace)began to preach the message of Islam, it seemed as though he hadprovoked all classes of the people around him. As his message spreadthe opposition of the disbelieving Quraish also became more and moreintense. As long as they had any hope that they would be able toprevent him from preaching his message by throwing some temptation inhis way, or striking some bargain with him, their hostility did notbecome very active. But when the Holy Prophet disappointed themcompletely that he would not effect any kind of compromise with themin the matter of faith, and in Surah Al-Kafirun they were plainly told:"I do not worship those who you worship nor are you worshipers of HimWhom I worship. For you is your religion and for me is mine", thehostility touched its extreme limits. More particularly, the familieswhose members (men or women, boys or girls) had accepted Islam, wereburning with rage from within against the Holy Prophet. They werecursing him, holding secret consultations to kill him quietly in thedark of the night so that the Bani Hashim could not discover themurderer and take revenge; magic and charms were being worked on himso as to cause his death, or make him fall ill, or become mad; satansfrom among the men and the jinn spread on every side so as to whisperone or another evil into the hearts of the people against him and theQur'an brought by him so that they became suspicious of him and fledhim. There were many people who were burning with jealousy againsthim, for they could not tolerate that a man from another family orclan than their own should flourish and become prominent. Forinstance, the reason why Abu Jahl was crossing every limit in hishostility to him has been explained by himself: "We and the Bani AbdiManaf (to which the Holy Prophet belonged) were rivals of each other:they fed others, we too fed others; they provided conveyances to thepeople, we too did the same; they gave donations, we too gavedonations, so much so that when they and we have become equal inhonor and nobility, they now proclaim that they have a Prophet who isinspired from the heaven; how can we compete with them in this field? By God, we will never acknowledge him, nor affirm faith in him". (IbnHisham, vol. I, pp. 337-338).

Such were the conditions when the HolyProphet (upon whom be peace) was commanded to tell the people: "I seekrefuge with the Lord of the dawn, from the evil of everything that Hehas created, and from the evil of the darkness of night and from theevil of magicians, men and women, and from the evil of the envious",and to tell them: "I seek refuge with the Lord of mankind, the King ofmankind, and the Deity of mankind, from the evil of the whisperer, whoreturns over and over again, who whispers (evil) into the hearts ofmen, whether he be from among the jinn or men." This is similar towhat the Prophet Moses had been told to say when Pharaoh had expressedhis design before his full court to kill him: "I have taken refugewith my Lord and your Lord against every arrogant person who does notbelieve in the Day of Reckoning." (Al-Mu'min: 27). And: "I have takenrefuge with my Lord and your Lord lest you should assail me." (Ad-Dukhan;20).

On both occasions these illustrious Prophets of Allah wereconfronted with well-equipped, resourceful and powerful enemies. Onboth occasions they stood firm on their message of Truth against theirstrong opponents, whereas they had no material power on the strengthof which they could fight them, and on both occasions they utterlydisregarded the threats and dangerous plans and hostile devices of theenemy, saying: "We have taken refuge with the Lord of the universeagainst you." Obviously, such firmness and steadfastness can be shownonly by the person who has the conviction that the power of His Lordis the supreme power, that all powers of the world are insignificantagainst Him, and that no one can harm the one who has taken His refuge. Only such a one can say: "I will not give up preaching the Word ofTruth. I care the least for what you may say or do, for I have taken refuge with my Lord and your Lord and Lord of all universe."

I think this one is more precise..:)

Surah Naas and Surah Falaq

The following last two Surahs of the Holy Quran were revealed
together. These Surahs were revealed to the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) during a time when His health was slightly affected by witchcraft or black magic.

There was a Jew called Labid who got hold of the Prophet's (S.A.W) blessed hair and put a spell on it. The Prophet (S.A.W) became very sick. After a few days Hazrat Jibraeel (A.S) came to our Nabi Muhammad (S.A.W) and told him that a Jew had made Jaa'doo (cast a spell) on him and had buried the Jaa'doo items under a stone in a certain well.

Our Nabi (S.A.W) sent Hazrat Ali (R.A) to remove the Jaa'doo items. Hazrat Ali (R.A) went immediately to that well and emptied the water from it. He found the stone and lifted it. Underneath the stone was a bag made of date palm fibres and in it was the blessed hair of our Nabi (S.A.W). He also found a few teeth of the blessed comb of Nabi Muhammad (S.A.W) and a line or a string of a bow on which was tied eleven knots. There was also a puppet made of wax in which there were 11 needles. The Jaa'doo items were brought to our Nabi (S.A.W).

Almighty Allah (S.W.T) then revealed these two Surahs together to our Nabi Muhammad (S.A.W). Surah Falaq had five Ayahs and Surah Naas had six Ayahs, altogether counting eleven. When our Nabi Muhammad (S.A.W) read all the eleven Ayahs, all the knots were opened one by one. The Prophet (S.A.W) was cured.

The Prophet (S.A.W) urged Muslims to recite these two Surahs as often as possible. It will protect us from the evil works of Devils, Jinn or Magic. It will protect us from hatred and jealousy.

When anyone speaks ill about you, when you are feeling sad or unable to concentrate in your Salaah, then you must recite these two Surahs.

Reaction score
I think this one is more precise..:)

Surah Naas and Surah Falaq

The following last two Surahs of the Holy Quran were revealed
together. These Surahs were revealed to the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) during a time when His health was slightly affected by witchcraft or black magic.

There was a Jew called Labid who got hold of the Prophet's (S.A.W) blessed hair and put a spell on it. The Prophet (S.A.W) became very sick. After a few days Hazrat Jibraeel (A.S) came to our Nabi Muhammad (S.A.W) and told him that a Jew had made Jaa'doo (cast a spell) on him and had buried the Jaa'doo items under a stone in a certain well.

Our Nabi (S.A.W) sent Hazrat Ali (R.A) to remove the Jaa'doo items. Hazrat Ali (R.A) went immediately to that well and emptied the water from it. He found the stone and lifted it. Underneath the stone was a bag made of date palm fibres and in it was the blessed hair of our Nabi (S.A.W). He also found a few teeth of the blessed comb of Nabi Muhammad (S.A.W) and a line or a string of a bow on which was tied eleven knots. There was also a puppet made of wax in which there were 11 needles. The Jaa'doo items were brought to our Nabi (S.A.W).

Almighty Allah (S.W.T) then revealed these two Surahs together to our Nabi Muhammad (S.A.W). Surah Falaq had five Ayahs and Surah Naas had six Ayahs, altogether counting eleven. When our Nabi Muhammad (S.A.W) read all the eleven Ayahs, all the knots were opened one by one. The Prophet (S.A.W) was cured.

The Prophet (S.A.W) urged Muslims to recite these two Surahs as often as possible. It will protect us from the evil works of Devils, Jinn or Magic. It will protect us from hatred and jealousy.

When anyone speaks ill about you, when you are feeling sad or unable to concentrate in your Salaah, then you must recite these two Surahs.

THIS IS too small for a 10 marks question