• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAM IS MY RELIGION

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
It used to be msg count "1" :p
I started posting msgs :p
hahahahah
yup I was surprized.. to see anything other than 1.. :ROFLMAO:
ok let me stay on topic here...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muslim Book 34, Number 6462:
'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily, Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but He takes away knowledge by taking away the scholars, so that when He leaves no learned person, people turn to ignorant as their, leaders; then they are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge, they go astray, and lead others astray.

Reaction score
yup I was surprized.. to see anything other than 1.. :ROFLMAO:
ok let me stay on topic here...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muslim Book 34, Number 6462:
'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily, Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but He takes away knowledge by taking away the scholars, so that when He leaves no learned person, people turn to ignorant as their, leaders; then they are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge, they go astray, and lead others astray.
hahahahah sure xD

Reaction score
tumblr_lywmnrXva11r0cjklo1_500_large.jpg

Reaction score
smiley-face.jpg
Bismillah,
Are you sad? Well don’t be. In this article I give a solution for you to adopt and help you become a happier person! :D
I see too many miserable faces these days. I hear too many stories about how people are so depressed and gloomy. It gets to the point where they convince themselves that life cannot change, that they’re just sad people! It not only affects them but also those around them creating an unpleasant atmosphere.
You want to be happy? Here are two awesome ways to get you started.
1. Smile More
2. Act Happy
Now the smile shouldn’t be brief and unfelt that finishes within a blink of an eye. Rather it should be one which lasts 15 – 30 seconds. To make it more meaningful try to imagine a situation in which your smile was genuine. Think of a time where you were overloaded with happiness! Now, try to do this more often everyday by setting a certain signal for it. So for example every time your phone rings or an alarm that goes off every hour, you smile. You will notice after a period of time that unconsciously you will smile every time that signal goes off. Be creative and make up your own signal!
What does acting happy mean? Well it is the way happy people act! For example, nodding your head and using more hand gestures when talking to people, using words such as ‘love’, ‘like’, ‘awesome’, ‘excellent’, ‘brilliant’ etc.”, having a larger variation in the pitch of your voice, wearing colourful clothes, and so on. You think of some ways to act happy as well and then try it out!
Want more?
Alright one last and very effective way to not only make you but others happy as well!
Show at least 5 – 10 non-financial acts of kindness to those dear to you every day! For example, help your little brother out with his homework, give a hug to a friend, kiss your parents on the forehead, tell your spouse how much you love them and the examples just go on and on.
Spread the happiness! Spread the love! :D

Reaction score
Bismillah,
If you think that your birthday or your wedding anniversary are the best days in the year, THINK AGAIN! There are days even awesome-er than those! The first ten days of Dhul Hijjah. These days are more beloved to Allah than any other and therefore, the deeds done in these days are rewarded immensely. A two in one offer!
The Prophet (saw) said, “There are no days that are greater before Allah or in which good deeds are more beloved to Him than these ten days, so recite a great deal of tahleel, takbeer and tahmeed during them.” [Ahmad]
So, what can you do in these days?
1. Fast the first 9 days. If you are not able to do that, then fast on the 9th day (Day of Arafah) at least.
2. Do a lot of adhkar (remembrance of Allah)
3. Recite a lot of Qur'an
4. Make a lot of istighfar (seek forgiveness)
5. Pray extra Nawafil (supererogatory prayer)
6. Perform Qiyam al-Layl (late night prayer)
7. Make a lot of Du'a (supplication)
8. Offer a sacrifice on Eid (the 10th of Dhul Hijjah)
9. Give extra charity besides the Zakah
10. Increase all your good deeds and encourage others as well!
Make the best of these days and keep your angels writing down the amazing deeds InshaAllah.
Oh and obviously don't forget to pray for me ;)