• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl...

Reaction score
Salam everyone,

wanted to know whether the campaign against Persians was fought first or campaign against Byzantine during H.Umer's caliphate??

Tnx for ur help..:D

Reaction score
GUYS u dont have to concentrate no going chronologically just start up with campaigns in iraq,then syria and persia and atlast egypt u can change the order....

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
GUYS u dont have to concentrate no going chronologically just start up with campaigns in iraq,then syria and persia and atlast egypt u can change the order....
yeah !!! but I start from Conquest of Persia then Syria, Iraq and then Egypt !!

Reaction score
i told u that u can change the order AND GUYS BATTLE OF QADSIYA WAS IN 636 and a mistake in ghulam shabir which says in battle of yarmuk muslims were under abu ubaidah ITS WRONG MUSLIMS WERE UNDER KHALID BIN WALEED AND IT WAS CONSIDERED ONE OF KHALID'S BIGGEST VICTORIES.....

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
a mistake in ghulam shabir which says in battle of yarmuk muslims were under abu ubaidah ITS WRONG MUSLIMS WERE UNDER KHALID BIN WALEED AND IT WAS CONSIDERED ONE OF KHALID'S BIGGEST VICTORIES.....
same mistake in FNM....:/

Reaction score
yeah thats why i did UMER RULE from david thomas he has written best explanation of all important battles and he has given one complete page of umer's reforms and i must say if u learn it u are bound to have 10/10 ....

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
yeah thats why i did UMER RULE from david thomas he has written best explanation of all important battles and he has given one complete page of umer's reforms and i must say if u learn it u are bound to have 10/10 ....
oh thanks !! :)

Reaction score
yeah i saw his reforms its same in FNM if u have read its same just read it once but on the battles there is indeed a contradiction in FNM and thomas .

Reaction score
welcome akiafa AND SCOUSERLFC bro if u find any contradiction then go with thomas book he surely is the chief examiner and anything in his book is accepted by CIE

Reaction score
angel can u plz scan the page of battles of hazrat umar frm david thomas. i actually dont have book.

plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i dont have a scanner u can go to any book shop buy the book take it to photo copier copy the pages then go back to the book shop where u bought the book tell him its no use or any other reason and return the book :p

Reaction score
lolz..!
@urwahboy: in DRTs buk only some imprtnt battles r mentiond n they rnt discussd az it iz in Noor Muhammad'z buk..its lyk
"He continued the xapansion of islam begun by Prophet(SAW) n Abu Bakr(RA) and under his rule Muslim army gained control pf terrritory in Syria,Iraq,Persia n Eygpt.A series of decisive battles brought thes vast lands under Islamic rule. Muslim armies wer victorious at Yarmuk in PAlestine in 15AH/636AD against the Byzentines,at al-Qudisiya in 17AH/638AD against the Sassanians, at nihawand in 21AH/642AD also against Sassanians"
thn treaty with citizens ov Jerusalem is mentiond aftr its fall n thts it....thn his administrative reforms are mentiond...
ths is all
hope it vud help!