• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISL P2 Q2

Reaction score
Q) Describe the relation of Hadith with Ijma and Qiyas ?

Really need this answer please.... Please try post the complete answer.

Reaction score
really is this some question okay ill try.

first describe abt Ijma and Qiyas by telling about prophets Hadiths in which he asks to use these methods and instructs his companions.
like these ones.
Ijma...
· “My community will never agree upon an error.”
· “Assemble the learned from among the believers and consult each other and do not
decide on the opinion of one person.”
Qiyas....
· “I decide with my own opinion issues that have not clearly been explained by the Revelation.”
then tell that if a particular question requires answers its decided by use of Quran and Sunnah,tell the process of it and then give eg. of how these are linked like for.like this. For Ijma.
get prophets saying when he tells abt abu bakr being my successor and write abt this · Election of Hazrat Abu Bakr as the First Caliph through consensus
FOr Qiyas ..
· It is said that a woman came to the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and said that her mother who wanted to perform Hajj had died. She asked whether it was necessary for her to perform Hajj on her behalf. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) paused for a moment and then said: “What would you do if she had left debt? Naturally you would pay it.” Thus, the Holy Prophet (PBUH) resorted to analogy to resolve the matter.

Then thats it i guesss, i htnk they can give this question in 4 marks its not really possible to get a 10 mark version of this.