• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl P1 and History Retake!How'd it go?

Reaction score
I dint write abt taif
Not boycott,just taif.
But it was not ONLY these. It was a tricky one i have read marking schemes and it clearly tells k apko Urdu likhni hoti jab b HOW successful aye.
Dude it said with reference to,that restricts our answer,and it said REGIONAL,is Urdu a REGIONAL Language.If you wrote about balochi you still could argue but to argue about URDU IS WRONG o_O

Reaction score
:(:(:( and how many verses u quored??
Well not many cuz it was a descriptive answer and we didn't really have too many verses to quote,so only 1 or 2 at most i think.This Q' demanded more details about events rather than verses,

Reaction score
yeah i wrote the full account,i.e number of hajirs,najashi recieved them,quraishi dont sent delegation,hazrat jafar recited.It wasn't too much in detail,just one para of around 5-7 lines.But do they cut it?I mean i've only written extra,nothing missed out,
no negative marking and i dont think tht they will have any bad impression coz u had to include the hardshp part of migration and if u gave additional detaills no prob..he is likely not to get a bad impression because this migration is relevant to question even though the details of this r not though no matter

Reaction score
no negative marking and i dont think tht they will have any bad impression coz u had to include the hardshp part of migration and if u gave additional detaills no prob..he is likely not to get a bad impression because this migration is relevant to question even though the details of this r not though no matter
I love responses like this one,they give me some relief!

Reaction score
Well not many cuz it was a descriptive answer and we didn't really have too many verses to quote,so only 1 or 2 at most i think.This Q' demanded more details about events rather than verses,

yup, i too wrote abt 2-3 quotations in this question and wht abt the migration part..tht would not be relevant except the backgrnd ofcourse

Reaction score
WE cud quote the one in which hazrat zaid asked prophet to curse but prophet replied that he would not curse but pray.But in P1 you have less Q's to quote about (Except part b)s) as they mainly deal with Events and details,about the prophets life,so dont worry if you didnt quote verses.

Reaction score
Though v dint have to write about mairaj right? With the taif n aqabah etc....??
Coz it happened in the same span of time tho.....

Reaction score
ok wht abt the migration part in q3 she is talking abt...isn,t tht irrelevant

Reaction score
I wrote for ISL Q3 about pledges of aqaba and the redoubled persecution and the plot of the quraish to kill the prophet. How much marks do you think I will get? probably not much since I did not write about Taif.

Reaction score
Though v dint have to write about mairaj right? With the taif n aqabah etc....??
Coz it happened in the same span of time tho.....
Lol,it said leading upto migration and if it was to be included,i doubt any1 would include it!