• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl help please !!!

Reaction score
well guys i have a query it is in S09 paper the Q2 is as foloows.

2 (a) Outline the main teachings of the Hadiths you have studied about the importance of
Muslim communal life. {10}

well guys i know we discussed before but i dont remember one thing well this time i need to know what we write in this question and as well as what we write in a question if it comes like this >>>

2 (a) Outline the main teachings of the Hadiths you have studied about the importance of
Muslims individual life. {10}

Please in both tell abt how many hadiths we use and what pointss we write

what we write in this, please help ill wait for ur answers, thanku very much !!!! :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo:

Reaction score
In communal life, you have to quote some of the Hadis that help the muslim community... and then relate them to the question

Example: "Allah does not show mercy to the one who does not show mercy to others' Relate it by saying : this will make a muslims communal life better because those who abide by the teachings of this hadis will show kindnes and be just and forgiving to their fellow muslims.

other hadis that you can use in this: "None of you belives until he wants for his brother what he wants for himself" & "All the belivers are like a single man such that if his eye is effected, so all the body parts feel the pain" These hadis, too promote unity between the muslim community and communal life

Reaction score
while in individual life, quote the hadis that only help an individual hman being become a better muslim .

Example: "No one eats better food than that which he eats out of the work of his own hand'

relate it to the question by writing that it teaches the individual muslim to work harded, and earn money fairly.. etc

you have to write much longer when you are relating a hadis, i just wanted to give you an example so i related briefly

Reaction score
and can u please help me out:

Q.trace the main stages of compilation of Hadith? (expected)(10)

do we have to right about sanad and matn in this question or just the stages...Help will be appreciated

Reaction score
no u dont have to mention sanad and matn

the first stage was hadis compilation was DURING the Prophets life when his follwers began to memoriza his sayings and began to write them down, for example people such as Abu Hurairah, Abdullah bin Umar

the second stage was afte rthe death of the Prophet. He had said "Preach what you hear me say" so companions of Holy Prophet ; H.Ali, H.Aisha, H.Umm-e-Salman, H. Hafsa, H.Abu Bakr , H. Umar began to tell people his sayings... they were the ones who had spent the most time with the Prophet and in this stage thy began to gather and memorize all his sayings and narrated them to the people

the third stage was the Sahah i Sata and their great compilations. There are 6 sahah i sata writen in Farhanda Noors book ... they were Sahih of Iman Bukhari, Sahih of Imam Muslim, Sunan of AbuDaud etc.. just write short bios of them in the question

Reaction score
this was what i thought but my school teacher told me that u have to give some reference to sanad and matn in the end when u r discussing about the 3rd and 4th century.....other -wise i totally agree with u^

Reaction score
any guess question in your mind about Jihad because it is expected....or any past paper question because i have not seen it

Reaction score
xmariam3x said:
yup i dont even understand hw sanad and matn could get in this question

well it could get like in last phase of compilation there was hundreds of thousands of hadis circulatiing with a mix of genuine and other traditions so scholars now began working on this.For genuineness they would chek the matn(text of hadis).They laid certain conditions on matn that it should be prophet's direct word and also it should not go against laws of nature e.t.ISNAD was also cheked and just like matn conditions were laid on isnad like chain must be unbroken,first transmitter must be a companion and he should have excellent memory and repute as scholar.Ilm asma-ul-rijaal helped in this regard and with all the hard work scholars callsified hadis in to sahih,hassan,zaeef,hassan and fabrigated....u can continue ur answer now

hope this helps :)

Reaction score
awaisbuttrocksCIE said:
any guess question in your mind about Jihad because it is expected....or any past paper question because i have not seen it

here is one expected question
Outine islamic teachings about any two types of jihad?(10)

Reaction score
Here u go and check this out this is the real way of hadis

Attachments

• HADITH 1-10.docx
    24.1 KB · Views: 18