• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is this true? - CIE now releases total marks or percentage earned to students/teachers?

Reaction score
I finished my IGCSEs in 2011, back then no marks were specified in online results.

Recently someone told me that she got 89 in a subject, her teacher told her. Apparently teachers receive their marks

As far as I know, Results are confidential and centres may know of the grades, but are they releasing marks to centres/teachers this year?

Reaction score
I got the marks/percentage (god knows what, I care about the grade :p) for my Hindi exam from my school.

Reaction score
I finished my IGCSEs in 2011, back then no marks were specified in online results.

Recently someone told me that she got 89 in a subject, her teacher told her. Apparently teachers receive their marks

As far as I know, Results are confidential and centres may know of the grades, but are they releasing marks to centres/teachers this year?

Yea, they do release the marks.

Reaction score
But how ?? I did 2 subjects last year and only the grades were written on the websites ! How do you know your marks/percentage ??
:)

Well, I got my marks from my teachers at school. You could ask your teachers because CIE sends the marks to the centres. And yea, marks are not displayed on the website...it's only the awarded grades that are displayed.