• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IS THIS A GOOD RESULT??????

Reaction score
HEY GUYS I GOT
61% IN ENGLISH LANG 'C'
89% IN ECONOMICS 'A'
79% IN MATHEMATICS 'B'
77% IN BUSINESS STUDIES 'B'
77% IN ACCOUNTS 'B'
77% IN URDU FIRST LANGUAGE 'B'
IS THIS A GOOD RESULT
AND YES LAST YEAR ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS GRADING SYSTEM I GOT
'A' IN ISLAMIYAT
AND 'B' IN PAK STD'S

Reaction score
2a,5b,1c... man this is a good result ..better than mine.. i got 6b,3c :) .. urdu nay dhoka dia mujhe

Reaction score
i got B at 78% in first language urdu..was expecting A*..paper went damn good..pata nai kia hua...:(

Reaction score
Shahoo! I agree with you because this thing happened with most of my class mates. Thank god I was saved. I wrote pretty thick Urdu and got 97%. Actually I was expecting an A* only in Islamiyat but it was the only subject in which I got an A. I also don't understand what went wrong. I gave a 100% paper.

Reaction score
NO amazon there is nothing wrong with the checking of Islamiat.I was expecting B in Islamiat because the system of checking had change from POint system to MOST DIFFICULT level system.I tried To follow it but was not 100% succeeded.I got A* in islamiat.If u r thinking of rechecking it,I will advise u to see marking Scheme OF SPECIMEM PAPER which is available on this website

Reaction score
bilal130893 said:
HEY GUYS I GOT
61% IN ENGLISH LANG 'C'
89% IN ECONOMICS 'A'
79% IN MATHEMATICS 'B'
77% IN BUSINESS STUDIES 'B'
77% IN ACCOUNTS 'B'
77% IN URDU FIRST LANGUAGE 'B'
IS THIS A GOOD RESULT
AND YES LAST YEAR ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS GRADING SYSTEM I GOT
'A' IN ISLAMIYAT
AND 'B' IN PAK STD'S

I'd say this result is between good and average.

I'd suggest you at-least retake the career based subjects in which you have a B and definitely retake English to upgrade that to at-least a B.

Reaction score
retakes not so easy, be more focused on a-levels, give retakes max of one or two papers dat also in 2 sessions..dont stress out while doing alevel...

Reaction score
this result is good!
nd i agree with MAV. do retake english, go for it in next may-june if ur giving AS.

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:
NO amazon there is nothing wrong with the checking of Islamiat.I was expecting B in Islamiat because the system of checking had change from POint system to MOST DIFFICULT level system.I tried To follow it but was not 100% succeeded.I got A* in islamiat.If u r thinking of rechecking it,I will advise u to see marking Scheme OF SPECIMEM PAPER which is available on this website
Thanks for elaborating. Congratz at your result. I am perfectly happy with my result but your guidance will always be appreciated.