• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is this a good combination for A-level??

Reaction score
I wanted to ask from experienced XPF members whether the following combination is good or not for A Levels>>
1.Mathematics
2.Biology
3.Physics
4. Physical Education

Can you suggest me, in which fields does this combination works well!! If you think other subject could replace, please mention so!!

Reaction score
I wanted to ask from experienced XPF members whether the following combination is good or not for A Levels>>
1.Mathematics
2.Biology
3.Physics
4. Physical Education

Can you suggest me, in which fields does this combination works well!! If you think other subject could replace, please mention so!!
Are you interested in the medical field or do you want to become a nutritionist?

Reaction score
Are you interested in the medical field or do you want to become a nutritionist?
Interested in medical field, as i haven't done FOOD AND NUTRITION... In fact not interested in Nutritionist>> Would Chemistry be more appropriate?? And what could be the potential job careers, if you can mention so!!

Reaction score
Interested in medical field, as i haven't done FOOD AND NUTRITION... In fact not interested in Nutritionist>> Would Chemistry be more appropriate?? And what could be the potential job careers, if you can mention so!!
For medical, YOU NEED Biology, Chemistry and Physics as your A level subjects no matter what. If you want to take a 4th subject, that would fall upon your interests and abilities. If you are good in or like Maths, then take it. If not, then tell me what other interests do you have? I am going to do a bachelors in either software or mechanical or civil engineering (Still deciding) having Maths, Phy, Chem as my A levels subjects but I also love books and analyzing and criticizing them and finding all of the themes, motifs, symbolism, alliterations etc etc. And so I also have Eng. Lit. as my fourth A level subject. What are you interested in?

Reaction score
1.Mathematics
2.Biology
3.Physics
4. Physical Education

For all medical fields, you need pure sciences (Biology, Physics and Chemistry).
For various engineering fields, you need Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
So my recommendation for you would be to get rid of Physical Education and take Chemistry instead, that will open up both engineering and medical fields for you.