• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is there anyone have listening tracks for 0510 in 2014

Reaction score
actually, it is a bit weird that except 2014 there is only one listening track for each session, for example, in 2013 for one session such as May/June, the three papers 41, 42, 43 share the same track, however in 2014, it is clear to see that the papers are totally different and what i can find is only the track for S14 paper 41 and others, i am desperate for them but i cannot find even a feather, so i wonder anyone knows where to find? Please tell me! Thanks sincerely!:)

Reaction score
thank you for your great help but actually this website can only provide one third of the full listening tracks as there are three papers in fact and especially in 2014 the three papers are different at all, anyway i've got one third now owing to your brilliant help, thank you and by the way i beg you that if you once find other websites providing the listening tracks for winter 2014, please tell me, thanks a lot:)

Reaction score
Ohh okay I get it , It's the listening winter pack that you're looking for!
If you want I think I can supply you them all in a matter of couple of days if you can like just wait ofcourse , what do you say ?

Reaction score
Ohh okay I get it , It's the listening winter pack that you're looking for!
If you want I think I can supply you them all in a matter of couple of days if you can like just wait ofcourse , what do you say ?
it will be super brilliant if you could supply them but i still wonder that how many days that it will take you to supply? because you know, my listening test is just on the way and as a matter of fact, maybe i cannot wait for too much time:) thank you very much

Reaction score
it will be super brilliant if you could supply them but i still wonder that how many days that it will take you to supply? because you know, my listening test is just on the way and as a matter of fact, maybe i cannot wait for too much time:) thank you very much
and by the way, sorry for did not respond in a short time :unsure:and thanks again for your adorable huge help:)

Reaction score
I know that you don't have that much time and that you need it perhaps even before next week starts , as the same thing goes to me believe me but I don't want you to worry I'll try my best to give you the tracks in the next 2 upcoming days, hopefully!!
You welcome :D and it's alright mate x c: !

Reaction score
I know that you don't have that much time and that you need it perhaps even before next week starts , as the same thing goes to me believe me but I don't want you to worry I'll try my best to give you the tracks in the next 2 upcoming days, hopefully!!
You welcome :D and it's alright mate x c: !
so i can't wait to hear your good news and thanks sincerely again and by the way, wish you will get good marks during the exam

Reaction score
Yes there is , I can take it from my council teacher in school ,he has it !

By the way when is your exam ?? so that I can know just when is the deadline for this , if it was at the start of 5th of may then I suppose I can bring it to you on sat to be exact as I haven't seen him today :c sorryy
but I would be sending it to you I promise once I get it :'))

Reaction score
Yes there is , I can take it from my council teacher in school ,he has it !

By the way when is your exam ?? so that I can know just when is the deadline for this , if it was at the start of 5th of may then I suppose I can bring it to you on sat to be exact as I haven't seen him today :c sorryy
but I would be sending it to you I promise once I get it :'))
rreeeaaally?! yes my exam starts from 5th of May! if you get it, please send me: [email protected] you are so wonderful! thank you very much sincerely and i am sure that you will be certainly win in the exam!
by the way, sorry for that there may be jet zone between our two countries so I respond lately, really apologetic
if you have any problems that i can help, please tell me at once and i will endeavor to help

Reaction score
No problem bro! I am more than pleased to help. Thank youu I appreciate that . it's alright!
Where you from?

Reaction score
actually, i live in a mysterious small country that few people knows but it doesn't matter. i am always proud that no matter where i come from, i could have the same opportunity to compete with those ones who destine to excel. in fact, wherever we live, whoever our families and neighbours are, whenever we are born cannot determine whatever we are-- belonging to the same species as human beings, the only one species not possessing predators, the only species that can change its destiny by the effort it paid.

well, by the way, just due to the eagerness, how about the listening tracks? :p to tell you the truth, i am desperate for dwelling in the tracks as my English is poisonously poor:sick: so would you please tell me when you will get that exactly? thank you very much faithfully!:)

HAVE A NICE DAY!(y)

Reaction score
I totally agree with you, with each and every single word you've said.What you've said was true, I could've not agreed more. indeed we're all humans,and only humans. where we would all fall down to have the same end and we'll all go back to the same soil in despite what our status or roots were...To be honest with you, I would like to congratulate you on your beautiful way of thinking as rare people these days have the "kind" of mind, you do have. You can't possibly imagine how really happy i am right now, to know that such people like you still do exist..
P.S: I had only asked of where you came from just out of curiosity xx :')
MAY GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU..

Saturday , 2-5-2015 to be exactt.well, I can assure you that there's nothing wrong with your English, I could've not even knew that if you haven't told me.
No problem.
you too! Enjoyy your dayy!!
Take care.

Reaction score
I totally agree with you, with each and every single word you've said.What you've said was true, I could've not agreed more. indeed we're all humans,and only humans. where we would all fall down to have the same end and we'll all go back to the same soil in despite what our status or roots were...To be honest with you, I would like to congratulate you on your beautiful way of thinking as rare people these days have the "kind" of mind, you do have. You can't possibly imagine how really happy i am right now, to know that such people like you still do exist..
P.S: I had only asked of where you came from just out of curiosity xx :')
MAY GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU..

Saturday , 2-5-2015 to be exactt.well, I can assure you that there's nothing wrong with your English, I could've not even knew that if you haven't told me.
No problem.
you too! Enjoyy your dayy!!
Take care.
just a bit confused and curious:p about which one of the 2014 winter listening tracks that you can get? i will take the extended one, and as you may know, there are incredibly 3 tracks for listening in w14 [extended: 41, 42, 43, totally different] whereas for any other years, there was only one track for each semester and paper 41, 42, 43 were the same, so, would you mind telling me which one that you may get? :)