• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is SAT helpful...?

Reaction score
I am studying biology,physics,chemistry and maths in my a levels..I want to go in medicine in the future so would SAT will be helpful me in my future.?..I am from Pakistan.
I also want to know the benefits of giving SAT that I can have in my future.
Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
I am studying biology,physics,chemistry and maths in my a levels..I want to go in medicine in the future so would SAT will be helpful me in my future.?..I am from Pakistan.
I also want to know the benefits of giving SAT that I can have in my future.
Thanks in advance :)
Sat is mandatory if you want to apply to US Universities. In Canada, Singapore and Australia a good Sat score will put you at an advantage over other applicants. However, Sat is not given any value in UK. As you could see, the importance and value of Sat varies from country to country. I have no idea about Pakistan universities since I am a Bangladeshi. Hope I was of help. Give Sat if you want to go to USA.

Reaction score
Sat is mandatory if you want to apply to US Universities. In Canada, Singapore and Australia a good Sat score will put you at an advantage over other applicants. However, Sat is not given any value in UK. As you could see, the importance and value of Sat varies from country to country. I have no idea about Pakistan universities since I am a Bangladeshi. Hope I was of help. Give Sat if you want to go to USA.
Thanks for ur help...but I wanted to knw that will it be helpful to me in Pakistan..?

Reaction score
sat isnt required by any university in pakistan. they all have their own entry tests that'll be the basis of ur admisssion. a few universities like NUST do give u an alternative to apply through SAT but those are just a few of them

Reaction score
Thanks for ur help...but I wanted to knw that will it be helpful to me in Pakistan..?
It can help you in most of the well-known unis. You can apply on the basis of SAT instead of appearing for the entry test. Even private universities accept SAT in Pak. So yes it is helpful but you need a good score in it to get in.

Reaction score
Thank you all...:) but em still confused whether to give it or not...:cry:

Reaction score
Thank you all...:) but em still confused whether to give it or not...:cry:

Well, there's no harm in taking you SAT. So if you're confused i suggest you take it as long as you feel comfortable managing the extra load.
It only makes your application seem more appealing to the reviewer. :)

Reaction score
Well, there's no harm in taking you SAT. So if you're confused i suggest you take it as long as you feel comfortable managing the extra load.
It only makes your application seem more appealing to the reviewer. :)
hmm...thank you..:)

Reaction score
If you wanna do your studies in Pakistan, then better don't . If you think applying of any universities except in UK, go for it ! :)

NIM

Reaction score
it's better to give SAT 1, no matter if it is applicable or not, you will never know if you will need it later to go to a good uni///

Reaction score
do universities like king edward accept SAT scores for direct admission without entry test???
should medical students give SAT-1 ,SAT-2 or both..if they intend to stay in pakistan?

NIM

Reaction score
do universities like king edward accept SAT scores for direct admission without entry test???
should medical students give SAT-1 ,SAT-2 or both..if they intend to stay in pakistan?

i'm not so sure bt i think they do accept SAT bt u hav 2 do entry test, its must.. :p