• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is private olevel a risk?

Reaction score
I am getting discouraged by Wahaj hussain's tuition teacher that takin private olevel is a risk.
i want to appear for isl,pakistan studies, urdu b this nov, and I am done with 2 sections in pst and almost 60% in isl. can i do it in nov? and i have not done urdu b, so far i have done urdu a but i find it difficult so i want to do urdu b.

can anyone not do olevel privately?

Reaction score
I am getting discouraged by Wahaj hussain's tuition teacher that takin private olevel is a risk.
i want to appear for isl,pakistan studies, urdu b this nov, and I am done with 2 sections in pst and almost 60% in isl. can i do it in nov? and i have not done urdu b, so far i have done urdu a but i find it difficult so i want to do urdu b.

can anyone not do olevel privately?
there is no risk in giving private exams.. thts wht i know. n it does not matter if u give pprs in nov or june. If possible, ask tht tution teachr for more details n justification tht how n wht type of risk is it? There is a large number of candidates who appear privately for exams. they all give pprs, get results n certificates n in short go through almost similar process as for any skool candidate. the diffrnce is tht u need to arrange sum things 4 urself. u may need to pay the fees to the bank insted of skool, for any queries, u need to contact british council directly without any skool involvmnt n i think thts nt a problem. Also if possible try 2 discuss the experience of appearing privately with some 1 who has already given pprs privately.

Reaction score
there is no risk in giving private exams.. thts wht i know. n it does not matter if u give pprs in nov or june. If possible, ask tht tution teachr for more details n justification tht how n wht type of risk is it? There is a large number of candidates who appear privately for exams. they all give pprs, get results n certificates n in short go through almost similar process as for any skool candidate. the diffrnce is tht u need to arrange sum things 4 urself. u may need to pay the fees to the bank insted of skool, for any queries, u need to contact british council directly without any skool involvmnt n i think thts nt a problem. Also if possible try 2 discuss the experience of appearing privately with some 1 who has already given pprs privately.

i am kinda feeling better after reading this. and anyone here have appeared privately?