• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IS NUST BETTER OR NED FOR ENGINEERING ??

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
For engineering, i'd suggest Nust or Lums over NED IF you have a choice. If you are settled in Karachi then you could opt for NED.
However, Nust and Lums, both are above NED in engineering universities rank :)
Lums SSE is good from wht i've heard... in rankings they use NUST Islamabad.. so it could be goo but I've heard that teachers in NUST karachi are not good at all...
I've also heard that FAST computer science dept is good...

Reaction score
dont u read b4 posting...?? see my reply below the OP....

n I was talkin abt same lums...
n fast in khi....
No, i reply without having the slightest idea of what the other person tried to say. You should have realized it by now -_-"

And i was generalizing :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
No, i reply without having the slightest idea of what the other person tried to say. You should have realized it by now -_-"

And i was generalizing :p

oh, so that's how you get to 3 million thousand + posts.... by not thinking b4 posting :p

ok gotta run... nice chatting trolling with you.... :)

Reaction score
I think theres a lot of politics in ned... nust is more boring but disciplined ... my brothers having his final exams of his final semester frm nust... very few girls there...

Reaction score
I think theres a lot of politics in ned... nust is more boring but disciplined ... my brothers having his final exams of his final semester frm nust... very few girls there...
Nah there isn't !
There would have been hadn't it been for the chancellor Abul Kalam Azad, he keeps everything under control!

Reaction score
Nah there isn't !
There would have been hadn't it been for the chancellor Abul Kalam Azad, he keeps everything under control!
I second it. no politics in NED. Their head( like SMzImran said Abul Kalam Azad ) controls it really well... no 'phadday' :|
my cousin's studying there...
and you thinking about girls in NUST , really?? :|
I've been in a class of ratio 4:1 girls to boys, and let me tell you, it's no fun really ( and I'm not homosexual :| )
I don't think a majority of a certain gender affects so much provided that their personalities aren't corrupt... Obviously , if some people's personalities are corrupt, getting them together creates even a worse society. :| So as long there are good people in there, majority of a certain gender doesn't affect much... I was in Bio class for like half a year in college, and by then it was like 2 boys in the class, the rest girls. But they weren't ________, etc( no backbiting so words hidden :| ) and they were really helpful too. It doesn't really depend on the majority that much... I hope you find friends if you go in NUST, because if you don't, it gets real boring... :|
For further reference , read SmzImran's signature. :)
Lums SSE is good from wht i've heard... in rankings they use NUST Islamabad.. so it could be goo but I've heard that teachers in NUST karachi are not good at all...
I've also heard that FAST computer science dept is good...
Fast is really good for computer science. :)