• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it true??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I heard that for these tests nothing comes from the book or pastpapers..is it right that it is a lot more using ur common sense??

Reaction score
I'd consider it to be testing more of your problem solving and reasoning skills than your common sense. While the test isn't meant to test the amount of knowledge you possess without a working knowledge of the subjects being tested, I think it'd be difficult to rely on common sense alone to get through the MCAT.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Math_angel said:
I heard that for these tests nothing comes from the book or pastpapers..is it right that it is a lot more using ur common sense??
From what I know about Medical Colleges in Pakistan, your Matric Marks i.e IGCSE/O level grades ==> (to be converted into marks by the IBCC), your F.Sc Marks i.e A-level grades (same conversion method) and finally your ENTRY TEST marks are counted!!
Weightage of these marks differs from time to time, and the overall % age taken is the aggregate % mark, on the basis of which u get admission in a Medical College!
As for the question of Common Sense, m sure in saying, dats not true!! and almost everything comes from the Book, so there is dis simple policy ==> Get good grades; do well in the Entry test. .and you are IN!
*again this is according to what I know*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
if possible can u provide sum info abt the MBBS !!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
abt the preparation...process...entry tests....A level result fees...everything :cool: